LG 55B6P OLED No image/sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 55B6P OLED No image/sound

put back every things... and take out yours MB out to start working BGA station.. start with main IC.... we have the surge hits BGA pins or sandwich line on CPU or NVRAM. ... sorry.

Comment

I really appreciate the help, thanks for all your time.

The odds are very good I'll ruin this board if I try and use my hot-air station on it, I'm not very good with it. I'll wait until I have totally exhausted my patience

If I do find an answer, I'll reply to the thread. I have a feeling it's something between HDMI 1/2 and the main processor (or have outright damaged the main processor via the surge).

HDMI 3/4 seem to have a daughter processor handling them, which is probably why I can connect with my laptop to those ports. Only a guess.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by blkrx7 View Post
        I really appreciate the help, thanks for all your time.

The odds are very good I'll ruin this board if I try and use my hot-air station on it, I'm not very good with it. I'll wait until I have totally exhausted my patience

If I do find an answer, I'll reply to the thread. I have a feeling it's something between HDMI 1/2 and the main processor (or have outright damaged the main processor via the surge).

HDMI 3/4 seem to have a daughter processor handling them, which is probably why I can connect with my laptop to those ports. Only a guess.

Thanks,
        not at all... just to clear some things.. i wrote at my post

HDMI 3/4 they own their eeprom when HDMI 1/2 with out.. this is just because of the 4K input.

Comment

Working...
        X