Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIZO SW3031W monitor blue color instead of black

Hello,
    I have an Eizo SX3031W monitor and after a period i had problems with the tcon board. I did reflow, it went well for a while after but the problems appeared again. The second reflow attempt was a failure, the tcon board stopped working. In the meantime, I bought a perfectly functional Samsung 305T monitor from which I took the tcon board and installed it in the Eizo monitor. Since I turned on the monitor, the blue color appeared in the background instead of black. And also in Windows, appears blue instead of black. I tried various settings from the monitor and driver settings but without results. The DVI cable is good, i tested other monitors with it. I really have no idea. Do you know if this Samsung tcon card has a different software and needs to be rewritten?
    I have attached some pictures.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by valscu; 08-10-2022, 02:14 PM.

Re: EIZO SW3031W monitor blue color instead of black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob3nz_rXarQ

Comment

Re: EIZO SW3031W monitor blue color instead of black

Thanks for the link, my problem is different from the one there.The black color is missing in all the images on the monitor
      The Samsung 305T monitor uses the same Samsung LTM300M1C8LV3.2 T-con board as the Eizo SX3031W. I replaced the original t-con board from Eizo with the perfectly functional one from Samsung 305T. Does anyone know if the firmware on the two boards is the same?
      Last edited by valscu; 08-11-2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X