Need Bios for 820-3481-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Bios for 820-3481-A

Hi all, would anyone happen to have a clean bios dump from an 820-3481 a1419 emc 2639 they would be able to share with me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Need Bios for 820-3481-A

Originally posted by wasaab View Post
    Hi all, would anyone happen to have a clean bios dump from an 820-3481 a1419 emc 2639 they would be able to share with me? I would greatly appreciate it.
    post the original bios
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Sure, here is the original bios dump and then one that I cleaned the ME region on. I am not having success with it however, and am wondering if another area of the bios got corrupted beside the ME region. The symptom of the iMac is it boots about half way and hangs, I have checked ram on another machine, CPU and SSD drive and all check out so far. Machine comes on and everything seems to be working except for full boot, both from recovery, usb disk and even imaging internal SSD. Thanks for any assistance with this.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sure, here is the original bios dump and then one that I cleaned the ME region on. I am not having success with it however, and am wondering if another area of the bios got corrupted beside the ME region. The symptom of the iMac is it boots about half way and hangs, I have checked ram on another machine, CPU and SSD drive and all check out so far. Machine comes on and everything seems to be working except for full boot, both from recovery, usb disk and even imaging internal SSD. Thanks for any assistance with this.
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try..
          Thank you! I will try it today.

Comment

Thank you! I will try it today.
            So flashed your version and still same issue, hangs on boot about halfway. Bummer! Thanks for the effort, I really think I need a dump from a donor though. I have a feeling another area might be corrupt outside of the ME region.

Comment

Try booting a Linux LiveUSB.
              OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                Try booting a Linux LiveUSB.
                Ok so that is strange, made a bootable Ubuntu USB key and hangs on boot there also. I made a Windows 10 PE bootable USB key and that indeed does boot. This is certainly a head scratcher. Thanks again for your assistance with this. I am at a loss.

Comment

Boot in Ubuntu in verbose mode and check where it hangs. And boot macOS in verbose mode too and check where it hangs as well.
                  OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

I have same issue.
                    Tried several bios dumps , cleaned its original dump . Checked Me strap at motherboard .

Finally no video and only 2 leds. Reballed gpu and video came back.

Booted in verbose mode . It says unsuported cpu unsuported PCH .

did boot once but got freeze at login . I guess with a no recognize pch , sata controller will be extremely low.

If someone have any clue about whats going on with these motherboards will be great.

Comment

Working...
                    X