Couldnt Boot Laptop HP 14-bw087tu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldnt Boot Laptop HP 14-bw087tu

I have a laptop HP 14-bw087tu with motherboard type DA00P2MB6D0. This laptop before i change the keyboard is normal. when i change the keyboard, the keyboard almost flat with the surface of touchpad board but the laptop still work fine. after that, i give thick paper between the keyboard and the plat below the keyboard, but it become bulked when i assembly all of part the laptop. i dont try turn on the laptop that time so i dont know the laptop is normal. then i remove that thick paper, and assembly all of the laptop part. when i try to turn on, the laptop not even start, fan not spinning and no harddisk spin or heat in processor. i have reprogram the bios with eeprom programmer. i have try resetting cmos with all general step before reprogram the bios. but the problem still exist. i have check when ac adapter plugged in, the voltage is exist in the PGOOD northbridge chip. The northbridge chip is RT3662AC. i have remove ram but still same, i have change with another ram from other laptop but still same, i have change the slot of ram but still same. i have check cmos battery is 3 volt. have tried just connect dc adapter, power switch and external monitor use vga socket but still same. Can anyone here help me to solve this problem or ever meet the same problem?

Re: Couldnt Boot Laptop HP 14-bw087tu

when i test my bios chip use multimeter, i found that VCC, SIO3 and SCLK connected together, i see in the boardview and the datasheet of bios chip which is MX25L6473F, that three of that pin connect to different capacitor and resistor. can this prevent the laptop to boot?
    Last edited by ndarjo21; 01-09-2022, 01:51 AM.

Comment

what equivalent part of MX25L6473F bios chip? can i use slower clock speed ie 10g. my bios chip is MX 25L 6473F m2 I 08g.

Comment

Tes you can, you can see in the vcsa table og the biosdump, which ic are compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevedb View Post
          Tes you can, you can see in the vcsa table og the biosdump, which ic are compatible.
          I have look in the macronix datasheet comparation, it says that mx25L6437F is compatible backward with another mx25L64xxE. So i check the bios pin in board view and that exact same with the mx25L6406E. Difference of that ic just the speed. So i will buy that ic and try it, because mx25L6406E can buyed without import from china. Thanks for your reply

Comment

You can also use winbond winbond 25Q64FVSIQ if i remember you can it also see in chematic i think the replacement orin the biosdump itself.

Comment

thanks again, i will try if the first ic replacement didnt work, cause the mx6406 ic just 0.5 USD. but the winbond chip also still cheap, just 1 usd. can you give me the schematic? cause i only have the boardview. what apps to read biosdump? is bios dump is the bin file? i am newbie so i dont know so much about this. but it is right, when the bios ic shorted the leg internal it can prevent motherboard to turn on?

Comment

Hi

I hope this is the right shematic.

Good luck

Steve
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stevedb View Post
                  Hi

I hope this is the right shematic.

Good luck

Steve
                  i think the schematic is right, i just need to learn how to read schematic. thank you so much

Comment

No problem what i woult do make a high resolution pictures with the voltage on every coil and the resistance to ground with no power, no bios battery , no ram and post it here. Then can someone help you here.

Comment

The resistance to ground of each coil i see is here.
                      PL11 0.926k ohm 1R0
                      PL7 14.76k ohm 1R5
                      PL9 58.95K ohm 2R2
                      PL15 48.2 ohm 1R0
                      PL46 10.25 ohm R22
                      PL44 20.3 ohm R22
                      should i check the voltage too? with only dc adapter?

Comment

i dont have good camera so i couldnt take a high resolution photo of the mainboard

Comment

and my eeprom programmer is ezp2019+. when i try to flash another laptop bios, which is winbond but with 1.8 v vcc, when i write it always corrupt. so i will buy CH341A eeprom programmer to flash the ic bios which have 3 volt vcc

Comment

Originally posted by ndarjo21 View Post
                            The resistance to ground of each coil i see is here.
                            PL11 0.926k ohm 1R0
                            PL7 14.76k ohm 1R5
                            PL9 58.95K ohm 2R2
                            PL15 48.2 ohm 1R0
                            PL46 10.25 ohm R22
                            PL44 20.3 ohm R22
                            should i check the voltage too? with only dc adapter?
                            i had flash the bios ic, and i think it make good bios, not corrupted when verify, i also compare the binary file and it says identic. i have test the coil.
                            when i plug dc adapter, the 4R7 show 3,12 volt which is PL5, all other coil read 0 volt. when i press the power button, the 4r7 still show 3,12 volt. the 1R5 show 3.3 volt and 2R2 show 5 volt. all 1R0 and R22 show almost zero volt
                            Last edited by ndarjo21; 01-12-2022, 06:01 AM.

Comment

i thought the damaged component is the kbc ENE KB9027Q C because the 0 volt coil enable or mainon from that kbc.

Comment

can i use motherboard HP PAVILION 240 G6 in hp 14-bw087tu. that laptop have the same type which is DA00P2MB6DO REV

Comment

hello all, can i get ec for DA00P2MB6D0

Comment

I think you probably can if it has the same boardnumber. For 1,8 v chip to program you need 1,8v adapter board..
                                    € 1,99 11%OFF | 1.8V Adapter Voor Moederbord 1.8V Spi Flash SOP8 DIP8 W25 MX25 Gebruik Op Programmeurs TL866CS TL866A EZP2010 EZP2013 EZP2019 CH341A
                                    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mN3CvPA

Comment

i have buy ch314a, 1.8v adapter, and ene adapter. i have try by connect the ksi4, ksi5, ksi6, ksi7 and kso3 to the ch314a by use ene adapter which is this https://www.tokopedia.com/pratamakom...rt809f-flasher . i have also connect kso3 to ground, but i connect the vcc to vcc in bios pin 8 which is 3.3 volt. when i detect the ic in neoprogrammer, it says "ic not respond". should i connect the vcc to vcc kbc? or should i try use 1.8 adapter?

Comment

i have try use 1.8v adapter without connect the vcc in the ene adaptor to anywhere. but it still says " ic not responding". when i use 1.8v adapter, the led in ene adapter turn off, when i not use 1.8v adapter, the led in ene adapter turn on.

Comment

Working...
                                        X