X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone,

I'm from Vilnius, Lithuania.
    I'm have bachelor degree of electronics engineering.
    Currently I'm working for about 3 years with electronics, firstly at testing, now managing projects.
    I have a hobby to fix various electronics and now I have come on graphics cards. I have some knowledge in software also, but I'm not that good at it. So I came onto this forum, which has really helpfull information about graphics cards and I want to join this society.

Comment

Hello to everyone here I am new to forums so please forgive any transgressions as I'm just starting out. I have been into computer /console repairs since 1996 I've been doing board repair for the last couple of years.

Comment

I'm logging in for the first time. I'm working on a Samsung-ln40b500p3fxza 40" that is not powering up. I replaced two defective MOSFETs on the PS board Bn44-00264A with no improvement. Is this a plasma tv? I have never worked on one before. My experience is led on TVs. Any suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Hi,

Occasional lurker that's finally joined the board. Based in the UK and been playing with computers for 30+ years. Mainly software, extent of HW has been building PCs and swapping faulty complete components out. Lenovo & Dell hardware is what I mainly come across these days. Not really had much call for too much soldering in the past, but think I need to get into micro / SMD soldering, so hoping to expand my knowledge.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for letting me join

I'll be honest... I'm new to this game & learning as I go.

Having trundled around the site for a month or 2 I'm knocked numb with the amount of knowledge that runs through here. Almost more than my feeble brain can comprehend.

I'm looking forward to learning from you folks & hope to make my own contributions in the future.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
              I found this forum and it seemed interesting and full of good info. I have been in the telecom industry for 27 years and am always looking to learn more.
              Greetings to everyone!

Thanks

Comment

Me quiero unir a este admirable foro , mi intencion es poder encontrar informacion sobre los temas que desconozco y enriquecer mis conocimientos, como tambien compartir mis experiencias.
                Soy tecnico Electromecanico, jubilado, y en esta etapa de mi vida, haciendo tareas de reparaciones varias (electrica, mecanica y algo de electronica) como hobby e investigacion.
                Soy de Olavarria, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
                Saludos a todos !!!!

Comment

Hello,

I've been some kind of technician or engineer for going on 20 years now. I work on chromebooks these days almost exclusively at work. I've always enjoyed working on electronics and this made my love of electronics resurface in a big way. I found this forum and it has a lot of fascinating info on it. Looking to refine my skills and pass along what I've learned to the young players.

Comment

Hello!

Love to tinker with electronics. I just like learning new skills.
                    I never thought that I would have to manually flash bios.
                    So far the forum has helped me a lot in making sure I can reuse an
                    old sony vaio laptop that still can be used.

I love the repurpose electronics to give them a second life.

Comment

Hello! Just starting to have a look at component level repair and stumbled across this forum. I can already see it's going to be very helpful, thank you in advance for all the help I'm going to ask for

Comment

Hello Guys,

My name is Kurosh. I hope I will get my account activated ASAP. As a result, I will be able to ask you my questions. Thank you!

Comment

Hi, I'm here to share some info and ask some questions around the topic of graphics cards repair.

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Mark. I was looking for the best place to learn hardware repairs and how to access schematics and whatnot and I heard about this place from YouTube. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Comment

Hello there! Name is Michael, glad to be here!

Comment

Hey, just a quick one here
                                Just register on badcaps
                                After seeing so much

Comment

just looking to get rid of this computrace uggghhh

Comment

Hello guys, let me introduce myself. Im Peter, from Czechia. Im junior at electronics repair laptops. This is nice forum, lots of information that is very useful.

Comment

Hi everyone

Just a novice trying to research abd find some credible info and actual real advice on troubleshooting this obscure older logitech z506 5.1 surround sound speaker system that was working til the new samsung tv showed up and couldnt get the analog to digital sound out from samsung tv, even with a analog ↔️ Digital converter. So when old tv sleakers were connected to got fried i think that possibly 1 of the boards tween the power, control (analog connections) and or the main front right speaker board with power n volume control got fried with it. Just as this pist sounds, i am scattered on where to actually start to fix but i have all 3 boards out n ready for anyone brave enough to make sense of this welcone hello about ne post to everyone.

Im going quite mad on the matter and if anyone has any direction on it please feel free to ask and/or direct…i woukd be ever so grateful. I have pix of where i think are points on board that look a lil toasted to me but as aformentioned, I am a novice.

So hello to everyone n hopefully this isnt a banning type of post that broke every rule thst i will be reading. Thanks a ton in advance!

Comment

Hi, I like to repair everything, only friends and family though. Hope to be able to contribute from time to time, looking forward to getting started on a Macbook GPU issue with the help of some schematics from the board.

Comment

Hello, I work on arcade games, massage chairs and credit card machines. Always looking for advice on certain issues that may arise. Hopefully I can answer some questions along the way.

Comment

Working...
                                          X