Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by alimcorp View Post
    I've done everything. And why is the red line "system is booting in manufacturing program mode" now shown at the top? What does this mean?
    @alimcorp
    Some MPM data is missing, check 1/7

MPM Product information:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPhKhkjhk8.gn
    2. Build Id: 19WWTLCT601#SACB#DACB
    3. Serial Number: 5CG0257WZB
    4. SKU Number: 8ML12ES#ACB
    5. Product Family: 103C_5336AN HP EliteBook
    6. SB CT Number: PJBVR00WBDV60B
    7. Product Name: HP EliteBook 745 G6
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
      @alimcorp
      Some MPM data is missing, check 1/7

MPM Product information:
      1. Feature Byte: 3X476J6S6b7B7H7M7Q7W7m7saBaEapaqauawbUbhcAdUdpdqfPhKhkjhk8.gn
      2. Build Id: 19WWTLCT601#SACB#DACB
      3. Serial Number: 5CG0257WZB
      4. SKU Number: 8ML12ES#ACB
      5. Product Family: 103C_5336AN HP EliteBook
      6. SB CT Number: PJBVR00WBDV60B
      7. Product Name: HP EliteBook 745 G6
      Everything is checked in detail down to each character. There are no errors.

Comment

There were 20 reboot attempts. Each time, the number decreased by 1. After 20 reboots, the inscription no longer appears, but the PASSWORD again appeared to enter the BIOS.

Comment

There were 20 reboot attempts. Each time, the number decreased by 1. After 20 reboots, the inscription no longer appears, but the PASSWORD again appeared to enter the BIOS.
          @alimcorp
          Now I understand, it is necessary after unlocking, on first boot, BIOS needs to be reset to factory default. Only after entering the MPM data.
          For this you will need to program the BIOS again.
          Last edited by onizzbox; 03-16-2022, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Let's agree on the exact sequence of actions.
            1. I solder and reflash U365 again.
            2. I turn on the laptop, go into the BIOS and install MPM. I save and reboot.
            3. I go into the BIOS and reset the settings to factory settings. I save and reboot.

So to do?

Or swap steps 2 and 3?
            Last edited by alimcorp; 03-16-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

1, 3, 2

Comment

@alimcorp
                Now I understand, it is necessary after unlocking, on first boot, BIOS needs to be reset to factory default. Only after entering the MPM data.
                No, it doesn't work. After flashing, I immediately reset the settings to factory settings. After the reboot, I entered the MPM data. Still the red inscription comes out. If I reset the settings again, the MPM information disappears, and the number on the red inscription again goes from 33 downwards.
                He does not like the MPM information, although I enter everything correctly, I tried it several times and double-checked it several times.

Comment

@alimcorp
                  I found a solution to the problem.
                  While the BIOS lets us in and allows us to change the administrator password, I set my password. Then he rebooted 33 times until the red inscription disappeared. After that, the BIOS asked for a password to enter, and my password worked!

Comment

I found a solution to the problem.
                    While the BIOS lets us in and allows us to change the administrator password, I set my password. Then he rebooted 33 times until the red inscription disappeared. After that, the BIOS asked for a password to enter, and my password worked!
                    @alimcorp
                    It's not necessary... But that's ok!
                    The important thing is that you got it resolved.

Comment

@alimcorp
                      It's not necessary... But that's ok!
                      The important thing is that you got it resolved.
                      Thank you for your work. We are waiting for your tool to publish))

Comment

Hi All, i'm getting this error message.. "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem
                        There is a problem with the HP Endpoint Security Controller on the unit
                        Please contact HP Inc. to have the unit serviced ".. after trying to program HP 850 G6 bios chip. Could someone help me remove it (by new bin file), that actually works?? :-)
                        Have attached my original bios file :-)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jesperb View Post
                          Hi All, i'm getting this error message.. "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem
                          There is a problem with the HP Endpoint Security Controller on the unit
                          Please contact HP Inc. to have the unit serviced ".. after trying to program HP 850 G6 bios chip. Could someone help me remove it (by new bin file), that actually works?? :-)
                          Have attached my original bios file :-)
                          New file
                          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                            New file
                            Thanks hoaca388, the file you posted is exactly the same as the file i have written to the bios already. Did you alter any code in the file ? OR did you just unlock it with HP-Unlocker tool ?....Because it is identical to the file that's currently in the BIOS chip, see picture

Br
                            jesper
                            Attached Files

Comment

No, i was build a new file from your file. Of course it should be 16MB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                No, i was build a new file from your file. Of course it should be 16MB.
                                OK, i will flash your file, see if it solves the problem

Comment

Hi,
                                  Does HP Unlocker work with HP 830 G5 from 2018 with chip W25Q256JVEQ?

Comment

Originally posted by kba81 View Post
                                    Hi,
                                    Does HP Unlocker work with HP 830 G5 from 2018 with chip W25Q256JVEQ?
                                    Unlucky, it not work with 32MB bios.

Comment

Read first post. It links to rcunlocker, use that.

Comment

Thank you guys for your advice.I really appreciate that.
                                        Do I have to remove the chip from motherboard or I can use clip attachement with EZP2019 programmer?

Comment

Originally posted by kba81 View Post
                                          Thank you guys for your advice.I really appreciate that.
                                          Do I have to remove the chip from motherboard or I can use clip attachement with EZP2019 programmer?
                                          I never got it to work with the clip, so my advice is to remove the chip.
                                          Did you check the chip on the upper side towards the keyboard, or is that the chip you are referring to here ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X