Failing HP 2509m Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failing HP 2509m Monitor

OK its and HP 2509m monitor. It has a flicker on the left side of the screen. Most of what I found online states that its a failing black light tube. The unit has four of them. It is also a common problem with these monitors. Because of my seizure problems I can't have lights blinking in my eyes like this. If I do repair this unit I will be farming the job out. I also might just get another monitor. What would be a good cheap 25 inch monitor from anyone but Hp?
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
    John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
    Rod Serling

Re: Failing HP 2509m Monitor

Hello Court. Have you got your hp2509m fixed? If no I'd like to buy it for parts.
    thx...Vlad

Comment

Originally posted by frolovvl View Post
      Hello Court. Have you got your hp2509m fixed? If no I'd like to buy it for parts.
      thx...Vlad
      Its still working and has stopped blinking.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
      Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
      John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
      Rod Serling

Comment

What did you hit it with to fix it?

Comment

Working...
        X