Things That Have Me Pissed Off Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things That Have Me Pissed Off Today

The other day my Intel Mouse took a dump on me. It should have been a simple fix but because I'm in such a fog from all of these drugs that am taking I couldn't get anywhere with it so I put it in the trash bin. All it needed was its optical eye cleaned up. Well so now I have the HP mouse back on the system again. Because I didn't do and uninstall on the Intel Mouse the system acts like its still installed along with the HP Mouse. It should be clear to you that I don't know just what the hell I'm doing here about now. I got a Safe Mode restart then I could see both mice on the system. I think I marked the Intel Mouse as "Do Not Use This Device and then Uninstalled same.

Now here is thing that is getting me a bit pissed. I'm on Face Book because I used to play one of their games and its another quick way to contact my Step Son Bruce who now lives in PA. Everytime one of my friends post some crap on that site I get notified that they have done so. This just fills my mail box with useless crap all day and night long. I don't yak on Face Book at all. My wife is now playing my old Farmville 2 game under my name.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
    John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
    Rod Serling

Re: Things That Have Me Pissed Off Today

Originally posted by Junk Parts View Post
    Now here is thing that is getting me a bit pissed. I'm on Face Book because I used to play one of their games and its another quick way to contact my Step Son Bruce who now lives in PA. Everytime one of my friends post some crap on that site I get notified that they have done so. This just fills my mail box with useless crap all day and night long.
    I don't blame ya, I hate "Spacebook" too!

-Ben
    Muh-soggy-knee

Comment

Working...
    X