This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, i'm new in the "electronics repair world". Hopefully i can find some help here! ��

Comment

Hello, pleased to be a new member of your forum!

Comment

Hey i'm new to the whole electrical world.. no training before hand. just researching and fixing what i can. mostly computers and tv's with a decent amount of success. i joined this site to expand my knowledge and help others.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a firmware guy trying to fix my TV.

Comment

Hello, I am from Canada. Just curious

Comment

Hi I'm J, I like to fix things and computers have always been a passion of mine. Currently have a Dell latitude E7A8 that is bios locked!

Comment

Hai I'm new here

Black-boy

Comment

Hello ,I am from Serbia working in small repair shop for lap top, computer, monitor.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums.Hope you have fun here and also learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronic skills.

Comment

Hello everyone,

i just want to say hello. I would like to modify my T470 Bios so that the external battery decharges first and only to 20% before the internal one begins to be used. I have downloaded some rom images here, because i do not own a spare T470 atm.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Adding another member to your ranks. I am from Austin, TX. I am a software developer by trade, but a hardware tinkerer by hobby (and some times necessity). I enjoy fixing my hardware rather than dumping it in the trash. Keep the earth a little greener, while saving a little green.

Looking forward to expanding my dabbling from vintage computers and game console repair to TVs. (The TV's have become out of necessity... as of late)

Comment

186 / 5.000
                          Resultados de tradução
                          Hello, I'm Vando Sander, I'm from the state of Paraná, Brazil. I've been a technician since 2008, working with desktops and notebooks. Now I want to specialize in electronic board recovery.

Comment

Yo it's Jo from Vieques PR. I dabble in old tube amps and joined because my TV here sob and need ti fix. Lots if good advice here so far.

Comment

Hello, Discovered this forum whilst looking to reset bios passwords for some laptops I have... I'm all about recycling and sustainable technology ... If we can keep it and use it as proper owners should then I'm happy.

Nice to meet you all, David

Comment

Hi, I am an electronic technician (retired), but I try to fix just about anything.

Amongst other things:
                                Repairer of most small electrical appliances for friends.
                                Railroad modeller, trying to invent a radio control system for an O scale locomotive.
                                Drone flyer, fitting extra LEDs so that I can still see the thing at a distance !

Comment

Im so excited to learn and discover new technice here in this community , hoping we can help each other ...
                                  I'm Bunthoeun 38 year old from Cambodia.
                                  Last edited by Bunthoeun; 05-24-2022, 03:57 AM.

Comment

I guess I should introduce myself also. I am 53, Italian and my first computer was a Commodore 64.

Comment

Hello I introduce myself.
                                      I am 53, Italian and my first computer was a Commodore 64.

Comment

Hello
                                        I just wanted to introduce myself.
                                        my name is alex and i come from germany i am an IT systems electronics technician and i like to tinker around with electronics.
                                        i am 28 years old and have lived in germany since i was born.

Since greetings from me and all the best

Comment

Originally posted by freaqlikeme View Post
                                          Hello
                                          I just wanted to introduce myself.
                                          my name is alex and i come from germany i am an IT systems electronics technician and i like to tinker around with electronics.
                                          i am 28 years old and have lived in germany since i was born.

Since greetings from me and all the best
                                          oh sry and my first PC was an pentium mmx

Comment

Working...
                                          X