LG 75UK6570PUB BUSWL0R Lights up no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 75UK6570PUB BUSWL0R Lights up no picture

Hello Everybody, I got this tv from a friend. It only lasted a little over a year and its been sitting since Jan of 2020...

I poked around a little bit, tested the voltages at the power supply I got 13.2 volts going to the main board. then because there is no picture I went to the T-con board and there is 0.11 volts at the fuse on the t-con board, I unplugged the t-con board the voltage stayed at 0.11 volts. I power cycled the TV and the voltage comes on at 0.11volts at the power cable for the t-con board.

I looked at another post on a different version of this TV 75UK6570PUB-BUSGLOR

By techmech: Hi Nomoresonys, there was an open resistor/link on the mainboard. The confusing thing was that there was a sense line providing just enough current capability to show me 12v open circuit with the T-CON disconnected, but when the T-CON was connected it fell to 9v.

I would like to solve this missing 12 volts without being a pepboys parts replacer... I'm really getting tired of buying boards to fix TV's.
    I'll look into the shorted cap on the panel edge board after I solve the missing 12 volts for the T-con board.
    Attached Files

Re: LG 75UK6570PUB BUSWL0R Lights up no picture

I found the problem with the missing 12volts, right below the LVDS cable that goes to the T-con board Q1101 and a little SMD resistor are fried and the board is burnt and the foil pattern for the resistor is lifted off the board... SO scratch the idea of fixing this board I'll try and locate a replacement!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X