Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

list of cheating suppliers in aliexpress

hi,
    i have buyed it8586 (10pcs) and i have used 7 pcs only one was good but all the 6 was shorted.
    the same thing for it8517 i have buyed 10 pcs i have used 4 pcs they was shorted. same thing the pch chipset and graphic chip, so i think buyer on aliexpress sel me a very bad quality of ic, so i propose to do a list of this sellers
    here to prevent the seller from misleading us. we can do here a list of a bad sellers with direct link to aliexpress shop.
    i will put the first one:
    1- https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/1968...3b69486bEYkY6c
    this shop has a very good quality of photo but a very poor quality of ic ans ec and chip i have tested most poduct.

Re: list of cheating suppliers in aliexpress

thanks for the info

Comment

Please follow

Comment

Yes...I've had the same experience also....

Comment

https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/509649

LA-4083P motherboard with a shorted MOSFET (PQ402).

Some info about the dispute:
          Seller sends a picture of another motherboard of the same model as evidence (the capacitors weren't of the same color). Seller asks me to test my parts. I tested my CPU and RAM with an Asus laptop.
          Seller answers: "your wrong. asus parts can use in hp laptop? different cpu ram and so on." "1,buyer is cheating, in his before vedio, the board is about our board for hp information, 2, in his newest vedio, his laptop shows " asus " information, he bought our item is for HP parts, not for " asus " , why his laptop shows it is asus laptop ? so funny. 3, also check our testing photos"
          After testing with 4 different CPU, seller answers: "from your vedio, there are 2 problem leading your vedio situation : first, CPU not working; second, your lcd cable or screen not working, so just go to connect vga external screen to test and to see what happen. waiting for your news. "

By the way, almost all GPU on Aliexpress are bad. PCH may be ok if you're lucky.
          OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

In fact there is no 100% certified seller for gpu or pch chips.Its a mixed bag. More often then not ,you get only 50-80% working chips and rest bad making the cost per unit unviable and hardly leaves any room for profit.

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
              https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/509649

LA-4083P motherboard with a shorted MOSFET (PQ402).

Some info about the dispute:
              Seller sends a picture of another motherboard of the same model as evidence (the capacitors weren't of the same color). Seller asks me to test my parts. I tested my CPU and RAM with an Asus laptop.
              Seller answers: "your wrong. asus parts can use in hp laptop? different cpu ram and so on." "1,buyer is cheating, in his before vedio, the board is about our board for hp information, 2, in his newest vedio, his laptop shows " asus " information, he bought our item is for HP parts, not for " asus " , why his laptop shows it is asus laptop ? so funny. 3, also check our testing photos"
              After testing with 4 different CPU, seller answers: "from your vedio, there are 2 problem leading your vedio situation : first, CPU not working; second, your lcd cable or screen not working, so just go to connect vga external screen to test and to see what happen. waiting for your news. "

By the way, almost all GPU on Ali express are bad. PCH may be ok if you're lucky.
              thank you very much my friend for sharing your experience in aliexpress, i have working hardly and paying money for a cheating sellers is there any way to get a real certified sellers ? it's a big problem for me when you confirm for customer that you can do the job and finally you lost money and customers it's catastrophic.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
                what solution do you have to this problem,sellers don't respect us, and they don't respect low ?

Comment

friend, if you have a very bad sellers put it here.

Comment

Originally posted by polytek View Post
                    what solution do you have to this problem,sellers don't respect us, and they don't respect low ?
                    I gave up when the Seller told me that the return date has passed. I didn't argue. I just counted my losses and would NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS again.

Comment

Sadly there are things that are only available at Aliexpress, or would cost way too much if bought anywhere else (like 12€ of shipping fees for a single transistor). Aliexpress isn't bad in itself, but there are many sellers that do not respect their customers.
                      Don't hesitate to open a dispute. It often works. And leave a bad review too.

Comment

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/173...6634972fBFEj1t

go for this seller
                        quite good

Comment

I gave up when the Seller told me that the return date has passed. I didn't argue. I just counted my losses and would NEVER buy from ALIEXPRESS again.
                          Oh well, your choice.
                          I've been buying from Ali for a few years. I've had the occasional faulty/wrong item.
                          A polite message to the vendor usually sorts things. There was one instance where the seller shipped pan head not flat head screws. Ali stepped in an refunded me.
                          I'm a board fixer not swapper and there are components I can't get anywhere else. Well ebay but they are just reselling Ali stuff with their markup.

Comment

Originally posted by ganeshcell View Post
                            already tested but, the chipset are not good.

Comment

It would be surprising that they would sell new and working 216-0811000 for only $65 well the only good ones you may have the chance to buy are over $250. I guess those are garbage.

Comment

The suppliers i trust would be...

see-ic on ebay
                                ic-chipset.com
                                hklrf.com (someone told me that GoldenChipset on ebay is the same company with hklrf.com, but i'm not sure). I have had one bad chip come from GoldenChipset but that was 4 or 5 years ago and i'm still not sure whether it was their fault or mine.
                                Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                                Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
                                A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Yep goldenchipset is hklrf.com (you get their business card in the box). Not reliable, chips may or may not be good. I wouldn't trust it for commonly failing AMD GPUs for example. Though the replacement NVidia chips from 2006-2008 seems OK, they're legit datecode 2009+ with the new underfill.
                                  see-ic is ok so far, but make sure to buy new chips, they also sell used ones.
                                  On Aliexpress there doesn't seem to be any good GPU sellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_uN1Qu3 View Post
                                    The suppliers i trust would be...

see-ic on ebay
                                    ic-chipset.com
                                    hklrf.com (someone told me that GoldenChipset on ebay is the same company with hklrf.com, but i'm not sure). I have had one bad chip come from GoldenChipset but that was 4 or 5 years ago and i'm still not sure whether it was their fault or mine.
                                    thanks friend i will try to buy from this.

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                                      It would be surprising that they would sell new and working 216-0811000 for only $65 well the only good ones you may have the chance to buy are over $250. I guess those are garbage.
                                      agree with you friend, the low price show the low quality.

Comment

I haven't had any trouble with ic-chipset.com so far and they are reasonably priced, but unfortunately there is a lot of stuff they don't stock. They also sell both new and reballed cjips so be careful to select "new" in the dropdown box.
                                        Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                                        Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
                                        A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Working...
                                        X