Can anyone download bin dump file from vinafix? Acer E5 552

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone download bin dump file from vinafix? Acer E5 552

Hey, how are you? Im in need of bios bin dump file for Acer E5 552 but i cant find it anywhere except at vinafix. Could anyone download it from there and upload it here?

Aspire E5-522-8425
    Model# N15Q2
    DA0ZRZMB6D0 Rev D Board
    AMD CPU A10

The file is Aspire E5-522 BIOS Version 1.08 from the following link: post #4

https://***********/threads/aspire-e5-522-zrzl.17274/

Thanks to everyone for ur help!

Re: Can anyone download bin dump file from vinafix? Acer E5 552

You have to create an account in order to get the file. Not worth the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey55 View Post
      You have to create an account in order to get the file. Not worth the trouble.
      Hi, alredy created an account and tried but it asks for money. To be honest it would be a waste Just to use it once in my life. Hope you can help me friend. Thanks!

Comment

i am registered on there but still costs 10.00 usd to download files but no guarantee they will work i guess

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
          i am registered on there but still costs 10.00 usd to download files but no guarantee they will work i guess
          If you can download it and upload it here i would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by philo View Post
            If you can download it and upload it here i would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!
            Are you asking someone to buy the file from that website and then send the file to you?

Comment

Are you asking someone to buy the file from that website and then send the file to you?
              Please dont comment If you are not willing to help. If someone already has an account there he wont be annoyed to help me by sending the file, for my way of seeing Things. To be honest Whats the point of paying just to download Just Once one file in my life. Ive got a few backups that im willing to Share: http://www.4shared.com/folder/tjqR2e6i/dump_bios.html

Comment

Please dont comment If you are not willing to help. If someone already has an account there he wont be annoyed to help me by sending the file, for my way of seeing Things. To be honest Whats the point of paying just to download Just Once one file in my life. Ive got a few backups that im willing to Share: http://www.4shared.com/folder/tjqR2e6i/dump_bios.html
                You come here asking for help and expect someone to PAY for a file to send to you for FREE? What reason can you give me why you can not pay for it yourself?

Comment

Look what I found when all it took was GOOGLE search to find for FREE.
                  Got this file for FREE from Softpedia.
                  Attached Files

Comment

At the very least I believe you owe me an apology.

Comment

At the very least I believe you owe me an apology.
                      Please Take a short time and open that zip file and decompress that exe file and you will see that theres no flashable bios. That file you uploaded can also be found on Acer's website. Why do i owe you an apology If i never disrespected you, i think its the other way,you camed here treating me with bad energy. Thanks anyway, maybe i am wrong

Comment

What I need is a working dump file though Acer's website rom updates partially and in a few words doesn't work

Comment

Please Take a short time and open that zip file and decompress that exe file and you will see that theres no flashable bios. That file you uploaded can also be found on Acer's website. Why do i owe you an apology If i never disrespected you, i think its the other way,you camed here treating me with bad energy. Thanks anyway, maybe i am wrong
                          You ask for help and then tell me to not make a comment. Sounds to me like you are disrespectful when I was trying to be helping you. I do not owe you anything. You are just another thankless person. Go pound sand.
                          You still have not answered question why you will not pay $10 for the the unverified bios file yourself! Expecting someone else to give you a free ride?
                          Last edited by Sparkey55; 03-04-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

You ask for help and then tell me to not make a comment. Sounds to me like you are disrespectful when I was trying to be helping you. I do not owe you anything. You are just another thankless person. Go pound sand.
                            You still have not answered question why you will not pay $10 for the the unverified bios file yourself! Expecting someone else to give you a free ride?
                            Sparkey is right. This forum's spirit is to help each other without any cost. So the question simply does'nt arise of someone paying to help others. Philo you may be new here but dont be arrogant and dis-respectful to senior members of the community. You should have buyed the file on your own to avoid these bitter exchanges.

Comment

Hey, how are you? Im in need of bios bin dump file for Acer E5 552 but i cant find it anywhere except at vinafix. Could anyone download it from there and upload it here?

Aspire E5-522-8425
                              Model# N15Q2
                              DA0ZRZMB6D0 Rev D Board
                              AMD CPU A10

The file is Aspire E5-522 BIOS Version 1.08 from the following link: post #4

https://***********/threads/aspire-e5-522-zrzl.17274/

Thanks to everyone for ur help!
                              upload your old bios, friends will fix it.

Comment

Try
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by malekservis; 08-19-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Bios Version 1.02
                                  Attached Files
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

You can extract the file,if you use "insyde fd extractor" ,do a google search,i`m sure you`ll find it.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Philo is just asking for help, Its simple, say NOT, or YES, to a simple question.
                                      Last edited by junior256k; 12-14-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        Bios Version 1.02
                                        thanks a lot... worked for me

Comment

Working...
                                        X