Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nady 101 VHF

rafik,

Sorry, I never got any schematics for the unit. You will have to try to sleuth out the problem yourself. What are the failure symptoms?

Rick

Comment

Hi Rick, I am really sorry to post just now after too much time. I did not reviewed the forum all this time.
      So, until now I did not still repaired my nady 101. I checked today again and I noticed that there is not supply voltage for all ICs with the exception of the CD4013. I followed the traces and noticed transistor 9012 is not giving voltage.
      I was traying replacing it but there are some Transistors with different letters at the rigth. Please could you advice me which is the correct transistor?
      I think if I replace it the device will work.
      Thanks in advance for your reply. Again sorry for respond just now.
      Greetings

Rafik

Comment

rafik,

I rarely check this forum, but when I did, I was unable to locate the unit until now. Do you still need help with the unit? Have you gotten anywhere with it?

Talk about sorry for the late response!

Rick

Comment

Hi does anyone by any chance have a schematic for the Nady 101 Microphone??? I have a couple of wires on mine that are un attached with no obvious clues to tell where they are meant to go! Don't want to fry it by guessing! TIA samspud!

Comment

Working...
          X