Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standardization of 3DTV glasses

http://www.myce.com/news/panasonic-s...glasses-42231/

I think standardizing 3DTV glasses would increase takeup of 3DTV.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Standardization of 3DTV glasses

I won't be taking it up, can't stand it. As cool as movies in 3D look they make my eyes water. Maybe something to do with the brain getting tricked into thinking you're looking at a real 3D scene, and trying to focus on something that you can't because it's filmed that way.
    "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
    -David VanHorn

Comment

I have enough trouble remembering where my real glasses are I don't need something else to keep track of.

For that matter I don't even wear them to watch TV because I don't care how 'nice' the picture is.

If it wasn't for that forced ATSC change-over crap I'd still have a tube TV.
      Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

I dont think 3d tv's are going to take off. They put that on the market too soon. People, in some cities, are just changing over to Plasmas and LCD's. It's simply not a must have in a bad economy. Therefore, I will not buy one. I'm just catching up to a blue ray player. Damn, I got to get those Star Wars movies all over again, this time on bluray.
        The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

I don't have a blue-ray and I have no intentions to buy one.
          Just more than I need.

I think the vast majority of people were happy enough with plain ole TV before this fancy crap came out.

I don't have a supercharger on my car just because they exist either.
          To me it's the same thing, just a different industry.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by PCBONEZ View Post
            I don't have a supercharger on my car just because they exist either.
            Well, anymore anyway..... hahahahaha

-

- Dr Seuss
            -
            -

Comment

They're bringing out no-glasses TVs here so it's already redundant IMO.

Comment

But don't those require you sit bang in the middle of the screen for it to work?

Not that I care...
                "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                -David VanHorn

Comment

Working...
                X