re No product recieved from after 35 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re No product recieved from after 35 days

Topcat could you please update me on an order I placed and paid for on Mar 21/2010

How long is it going to take to ship and or arrive given mail system.

thank you

Re: re No product recieved from after 35 days

how about providing me your name and/or an order number, that would be helpful. also check the tracking information. I'm not a postal worker, once they leave here, I have no clue where they are.
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

Originally posted by order backend
      03/22/2010 00:24:13 STATUS: Shipped

Here is the USPS tracking number for your capacitors:

LC370952908US
      I looked it up from your email address. They shipped next day, order was placed on the 21st. Looks like its time to blame the PO.

Here's what the USPS says about it:
      Originally posted by usps
      Label/Receipt Number: LC37 0952 908U S
      Class: First-Class Mail International
      Service(s): International Letter

Your item was accepted at 3:52 PM on March 22, 2010 in ROLLA, MO 65401. No further information is available for this item.
      Probably stuck in customs.
      <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
      Team Stats

Comment

Probably stuck on badcaps desk. After almost 2 months, I think it would have cleared it if it were ever posted, not likely. And then comes this: badcaps are just that: no product says they are just bad period. Never again. They suck Please remove me from infamous roster before I puke.

Comment

Well, I got my caps just fine, so has many other people. Will always get my caps from Badcaps....

Comment

Originally posted by Obene
            Probably stuck on badcaps desk. After almost 2 months, I think it would have cleared it if it were ever posted, not likely. And then comes this: badcaps are just that: no product says they are just bad period. Never again. They suck Please remove me from infamous roster before I puke.
            What a moron. I think I'll leave this for posterity, its way too funny with your little girl-like temper!! Use the tracking number. Also learn some diplomacy. There's been a few occasions where an order was lost in shipping, it happens. A simple email and I reshipped at no charge. However, you can go screw yourself.

Your intellect really showed from the start of this thread.....whining, but never think to even tell me who you are or even give me an order number....brilliant!

Here's the PM he sent me:
            Originally posted by Obene
            U checked I could have done the same Electronic postings that never physically get there is a bunch of crap Not a winer just a realist I paid I didnt get goods Take me off your fucking forum You make me sick Your answers suck, as does your service I have dealt with USPS a hundred times and never been hung out to dry before, why now? The answer is above.

Good bye

I hope you do a better job for the next bunch of customers

Dont bother answering
            real professional, great way to get assistance from someone. If you're as bright as you think you are, you'd know thats a customs form number, only comes live in USPS's system when its manually scanned in. Furthermore, with your infinite brilliance with the USPS, you'll also know that "ACCEPTANCE" status indicates that it was taken in by the postal worker at the post office mentioned, and scanned in as the postage was paid on it. I'll be damned if a dim-witted incompetent jerk like you will publicly accused me of being a thief or a liar. Had you not been such an ass, things would have turned out much differently I'm sure. I have a hard time believing that you didn't receive the products either. You never filed a dispute with Paypal, and as much of a pinhead as you're being, something tells me that you would have done so long before all this. Next time your mom tells you that you attract more flies with manure than honey, smack her in the face.

Ohh, and I do not delete accounts. If you don't want to return, logout and do not come back.
            <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
            Team Stats

Comment

thankfully these types of idiots are in the minority.
              i get about 1 a year and they always seem to be from canada!

Comment

^
                Yes, this was a Canadian. In my 8 years of running this site, this is the first time I've had some moron post like this....which is why I didn't delete the thread.... Now he can't go whine on other forums how he was ripped off and how he posted here and it was deleted and swept under the rug. I've had a handfull of issues in the past where a package gets lost....it's an imperfect world, these things happen. In every case until this one, the situation was resolved easily by a couple emails.

Some reading this probably think I'm being the hardass, which is why I posted the PM....nobody is going to talk to me like that over 10 bucks worth of caps that the postal service lost. Liars and thieves are my biggest pet-peeve, so when some incompetent jackroot accuses me of being such (especially when its 100% false), bridges are burned and you're an absolute waste of a human being in my eyes.

The irony is, all he had to do was simply email me and say 'hey, my caps never showed up'......and I'd have done whatever was needed to make it right...but like I said, this joker already burned that bridge.
                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                Team Stats

Comment

Originally posted by kc8adu
                  thankfully these types of idiots are in the minority.
                  i get about 1 a year and they always seem to be from canada!
                  Hey now, I'm Canadian, and I ordered and received caps, and didn't whine hardly at all Yes Customs can take a long time, but anyone with a brain and any experience with it know this...

That guy is definitely an asshat, wow one of the more ridiculous ones I've ever seen.
                  I thought you handled him quite well.
                  36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

Well, the sad fact is that this person (loose usage of the term) is probably procreating... sad, sad fact....

Comment

Like the time I sold a stick of RAM.

I said on the auction "This does not work in my computer. It may be incompatible or it may be faulty, I do not know."

They claimed it never showed up and wanted me to get their money back from the courier. Go figure...
                      "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                      -David VanHorn

Comment

Yes, I live in Canada, this is how the people are here. Pathetic losers.
                        "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

^
                          Sarcasm or do you really feel that way about your countrymen? I deal with Canadians every day, I can say that I've had good experiences with 99.9% of them. This guy is the 0.01% that spoiled that record.....or I've just been lucky until now..... lol
                          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                          Team Stats

Comment

I wasn't being sarcastic. There's a documentary on the towns of Trois Rivres in Montreal which share the border with a town in Maine. The documentary shows how the people on the US side are industrious, cutting down trees to sell the lumber, while the people on the Canadian side are whiny self-entitled idiots.
                            "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...flat-FULL.html
                              capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

That's too funny....... It's good to know that postal workers in other countries do looney things too! HAHA
                                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                                Team Stats

Comment

you know, if it was UPS, he would be whining about smashed caps... they even addmitted that they abuse boxes to me-- I had to ship a bike to my dad's friend in maryland... they refused to ship it as "we treat all boxes the same and it will likey be damgaded. goodbye."

but, this dufus is one douchenozzle if you ask me. good thing he left, thats one less asshat for us to deal with...
                                  sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

I once had a DVD I bought off ebay. They mailed it from California and was to be shipped to Pennsylvania. Some how in the process between there and here, that DVD made it to Italy and was delivered there.. Im not exactly sure how it made it to Italy, but it did. I emailed the person that I bought it from and they had it tracked. I think they were scratching their head too.. If nothing else, we got a good laugh out of it.

Originally posted by Topcat
                                    ^
                                    Sarcasm or do you really feel that way about your countrymen? I deal with Canadians every day, I can say that I've had good experiences with 99.9% of them. This guy is the 0.01% that spoiled that record.....or I've just been lucky until now..... lol
                                    I can tell you why. Just think, the people that buy caps are someone that will actually do something they dont have to. So those are the ones that you meet. They usually have some decency to them from the start.That just happens to be one of the asshats in the majority of actual hard workers..

Comment

I am not sure where the appropriate place is to post this, but Chris received my Imac G5 logic board for capacitor replacement on June 23, 2010 (as per tracking). I have sent numerous emails to him as well as used the online forum, but have received no response. If TopCat reads this, I would appreciate it if he would email me at my profile email address.

Thank you,

Mike Maddison
                                      Nanoose Bay, BC, Canada

Comment

Hey Mike,

As I emailed you on the 2nd of July, your Imac board is ready, just awaiting payment. If for some reason you didn't get the email, feel free to PM me here.
                                        <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Join in!!
                                        Team Stats

Comment

Working...
                                        X