Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN55H6203AF Suddenly Lost Picture, Now Sound

UPDATE:

Welp, got the parts in. I had my son help me with replacing all the LEDs. I went through the Troubleshooting again with him so he could work with the Meter and test different points. He's 14 and when I was his age, my Dad always had me helping him do a lot of things like this around the house too so I've been walking him through a lot of things over the last few years too so , hopefully, he'll end up being able to do more than "Call A Guy" every time something happens.

So, we replaced the LEDs, and replaced the boards too, since I'd already ordered them prior and figured that all new stuff might last longer than the original stuff and maybe give it a couple extra years.

We got everything back in position and........

As I was laying the screen back down to get ready to button everything back, the glass cracked............. Totally all on me. I was being careful. I THOUGHT...... I had it well supported, but right in between where I was holding it, a tiny crack popped and started top run right down the center.

So, it was a good learning experience for me and my son.

I really appreciate all the help and insight you all provided for me. Thanks Again.

Comment

Working...
    X