Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oled55C7P Partial Screen Flickering

Hi to all,

I've been scratching my head for several days on this Oled issue with only 3/4 of the screen is flickering and will turn off due to Burned Panel protection. The Service Menu shows an Instart log of an Inverter Error. I've manage to bypass the Protection circuit to further analyze and find the cause of the Inverter error and found that its the VGH_E on the right side of the TCON(CN14) is causing the Inverter Error. Tried to block that VGH_E but the screen flickering was just reduced to only 1/4 side of the screen. All voltage check are normal on the TCON side.

Hope someone can share some ideas to fix this or this is already hopeless panel issue.

Thank you,
    Attached Files

Re: Oled55C7P Partial Screen Flickering

you need to remove the mask you did before..then test the panel as stand alone to see if the color pattern show clear or with lines.

Comment

thank you for the reply, will do the stand-alone panel test and update. This is my first time to do that, i have hesitation at first. My reference now is from Oled55-65B6P, thou they have the same TCON. I really need to give it a try to finally conclude if this is a Panel issue. It's the VCC 3.3 to R8172(leftside) without any LVDS attached(if I understand it correctly).

Comment

Just to give update on this case. I managed to solve the flickering issue upon reheating and resolder all the TCON components. But the panel already have an issue, specially when the left side heats up. A burn mark is showing when the temp is reaching more than 36degrees. Tried putting a Fan to cool down the panel also clears up the burned mark. The panel needs 35degrees below or else a burn mark will shows up.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X