Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philips TV keeps restarting, is this MB the same as mine please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips TV keeps restarting, is this MB the same as mine please?

I only have a hair dryer it won't be enough I think. I can get a heat gun but in 4-5 days.
    Meanwhile I'm trying to find another MB.

This one on aliexpress is the exact same (white sticker not exact match though, but the ref printed on the board is the same as mine 715G6092-MOD-000-004K but it was mounted on a 47" not 40")
    https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001623527730.html

And this one on ebay, not the same ref, last digit not the same
    https://www.ebay.fr/itm/284919155130

Do you think I can buy one of these and inject my original firmware?

Comment

dont buy from aliex....
      if you dont have hot air gun... use yours often but don't use it with air .. just heat the often to maximum the up and down heat... cover your mb sockets and plastic with aluminum paper don't let aluminum paper touch them just make some thing like cup to cover them.

when often reach the max put boards and don't move it at all.. after 5.7 minutes turn off the often and just open the door to keep it cool down..

Comment

I have a soldering iron can I use it to melt the 2 pins instead? the heat sink really seems held by these

Comment

Originally posted by alfonzzo View Post
          I have a soldering iron can I use it to melt the 2 pins instead? the heat sink really seems held by these
          Man i am talking on solve problem if the main CPU have BGA issue (BGA mean one of it joint pints had bad contact open ) so packing the whole things could help

Comment

oh okay I think I understand now, you want me to use a heat gun so it can melt any bad connexion/welding and make a good contactin case of a bad one, so it fixes the tv?
            I thought you asked me to remove the heat sink that's why I told you about the 2 pins to remove, in fact you asked me to heat the area so it can fix bad soldering.
            Ok I will do this probably tomorrow if I can get a heat gun, I'll update you, thank you very much mate

Comment

Ok I heat 15 minutes with a hair dryer and it didnt do much.
              I will fire the heat gun this week-end.

Comment

It didnt work with a heat gun neither.
                I think I'm going to find another MB. But does someone know if a MB that has the same reference but not mounted on the same size TV, will work? thanks

Comment

Hello all,

I have the exact problem. any solutions?

Comment

Working...
                  X