Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TX-P65VT20e Mainboard TNPH0844 problem

Hi,

I have here a defective TX-P65VT20e not running up. Green LED blinking for ~40s, switching relays, and going into blinking phase again.
    Very I had rarely working unit, by luck. Not based on a trial.
    No red flashing LED for failure code. When disconnecting a board 7 blinks of death.

Most probably root cause is defect in mainboard. I did some failure analysis in testing voltages from power supply and found them OK. Having no service manual for this board, I cannot trace signals or check individual voltages on the board, to find easy failure. Defect in BGA chips are out of my knowledge to repair.

Maybe also a software issue is the problem, but I cannot find any other information for data coming via service ports than MLL data in eeprom to restore black level. For second service port I have not found anything in the net.

Does anyone have either
    - service manual for Panasonic including the TNPH 0844 board?
    - spare working board TNPH 0844 to sell?
    - more information about data that can be modified via the service ports?
    - other further ideas

BR, Dieter

Re: Panasonic TX-P65VT20e Mainboard TNPH0844 problem

You could try and obtain the manual from https://tinyurl.com/ybescbvz
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Re: Panasonic TX-P65VT20e Mainboard TNPH0844 problem

I was on that page, but feeling myself too stupid for it. I know that I can read only low resolution files online, but also this doesn't work for me (Linux, Firefox).
      Further on it looks to me that full service manual for my version is not existing on this site, too. I have manuals for TC-P50VT20 and also P65VT25, both with chassis gpf13du and mainboard (A-board) TNPH0835 which is differenet.

Comment

Working...
      X