hi sir .. my name is atif ..
    need some information ( how 2 remove bios password hp840g3 with hxd editor
    can u help me if u have blank bios 840 g3 plz reply me

Comment

Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
      try this and reply i try new methods.
      Originally posted by xzm View Post
      hi, i please for unlock dump (without password) for 840 g3, proid: L3c64av, and sps of motherboard 918312-601, because my laptop have pasword for bios. I upload here in attach my bios dump with password (840 g3- with pass.rar). Please when you can help. Thenk you in advance.
      try this bios

Comment

plz someone unlock this file.
        and i am new here.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aahilkhan43 View Post
          plz someone unlock this file.
          and i am new here.
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...062#post943062
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.​
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
            Try this and post results.
            hi.my 840 g3 black screen fan on speed and rebooting.please help.i put all biosses from here all same.board HP EliteBook 840 G3 6050A2892401-MB-A01 Bios Bin

Comment

Originally posted by jogas View Post
              hi.my 840 g3 black screen fan on speed and rebooting.please help.i put all biosses from here all same.board HP EliteBook 840 G3 6050A2892401-MB-A01 Bios Bin

post here the original bios and someone will help you ..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hy, i am new here, i put out the chip i mount in the eeprom machine and say that the file is to large, what can i do

Comment

if i have a new chip with no bios, for a hp elitebook 840 g3, what can i doo??? Please help me.

Comment

remove the bios chip from the motherboard and read it with the programmer, make a copy and check it, put the bios copy here and someone will help you.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

if i have a new chip with no bios, for a hp elitebook 840 g3, what can i doo??? Please help me.

Comment

here you go

Comment

can you help me whit this one

Comment

i thinks this is

Comment

try...

Comment

please i need this bios its has password hp 850 g3 6050A2728501-MB-A01
                                here is my dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffcam View Post
                                  please i need this bios its has password hp 850 g3 6050A2728501-MB-A01
                                  here is my dumb
                                  where is the dump?

Comment

Anyone have a step to clean the a dump of HP 840 G3 ?
                                    I will dump the bin and try to clean it, but i would like to learn fishing better than ask for the fish everyday.

Thanks

Comment

If you mean ME cleaning, use ME analyzer and Flash Image Tool. Google search "ME TXE clean".

If you mean password removal, look for HPUnlocker topic in this forum.

Comment

remove Bios password

Hello can someone pleas help me to remove Bios password
                                        Thank You

Comment

Re: HP Elite book 840 G3 need bios urgently

try

Comment

Working...
                                          X