• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Elite book 840 G3 need bios urgently

think you friend its working

Comment

Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Help me to unlock my bios for HP 840 G3, I send the original bios with password as an attachment
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildar Yumatov View Post
        Help me to unlock my bios for HP 840 G3, I send the original bios with password as an attachment
        try..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

to: peste

Thanks, it works!!!

Comment

My hp 840 g3 bios is not working, can someone see what's wrong with it? Motherboard: 6050A2892401-MB-A01 I send Bios as an attachment

Comment

Re: HP 840 G3 bios needed

Hi Guys,

i have an HP 840 G3 Elitebook with Bios Admin Password.

Can someone help me to remove the Admin Password? I also seen many posted a number ending with MB A01 or so. is it needed and where can i find it?
              Perhaps its this from the Sticker inside: 6070B0883401 REV 1.01 A01

Greetings Ferian

Comment

Originally posted by ImoenviA View Post
                Hi Guys,

i have an HP 840 G3 Elitebook with Bios Admin Password.

Can someone help me to remove the Admin Password? I also seen many posted a number ending with MB A01 or so. is it needed and where can i find it?
                Perhaps its this from the Sticker inside: 6070B0883401 REV 1.01 A01

Greetings Ferian
                try..
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

I bought used notebook with admin password.

HP Probook 840 G3
                  s/n: 5CG7060BX6

I downloaded the original bios from Winbond chip and applied the fix mentioned on website: https://tickett.wordpress.com/2018/0...ssword-part-2/
                  After uploading the modified bin file to the laptop there was a black screen and the fan turned on, but no display.
                  I tried to upload the original file to the bios again, but the computer with orignal bin also did not start. What could go wrong?
                  I attach the original bin file read from the bios without modifications. Please be kind and remove password.

Comment

try

Comment

Thank you. It works perfect.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful job you guys are doing God bless you all, plz can anybody share a tutorial or tools for removing password in a dump file please

Comment

Originally posted by Taofeek View Post
                          Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful job you guys are doing God bless you all, plz can anybody share a tutorial or tools for removing password in a dump file please
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=hpunlocker

Comment

Elitebook 840 G3 DMI editing

Hi
                            Please help me with bios dump Elitebook 840 G3 (25L12873E SOP8Pin).
                            I am not able to edit DMi info in bios. Please help me to edit . I tried with Wdmifit utility it shows error while press commit.

Here i am uploading 16mb clear me bin file. Please edit dmi info in it including.
                            feature byte and build id.
                            Dmi info

Sn no 5CG7041RB7
                            Prod ID X1U93UP#ACJ
                            bUILD ID 15WWCSCT601
                            FEAURE BYTE 3X476J6S6b727H7M7Q7W7saBA
                            SYTEM BOARD CT PCUZR00WD6X015

PLEASE EDIT ABOVE DMI INFO IN BIOS.

THANKS

Comment

hi i want to upgrade me hp840 g3 to touchscreen how to enable touchscreen funcion to bios

Comment

6050a2728501-mb-a01 need bios with touchscreen

Comment

elitebook 840 g3 6050a2728501-mb-a01 need bios with touch screen iwant upgrade my book to touchscreen

Comment

please help to remove password, G3 840, 6050A2728501-MB-A01.

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by killar_aka_arabu View Post
                                      please help to remove password, G3 840, 6050A2728501-MB-A01.

thank you!
                                      the posted bios is not ok..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing it ..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                        the posted bios is not ok..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading or writing it ..
                                        Well, it was removed, seems got corrupt dump because of software version, just realised
                                        Now i understand why after I read and saved dump, when I verified got error that content is different.

unfortunately cleared chip and repeogramed with other dumps from this thread, but all the time when i verify after flashing getting same error.

May it be because of programer power supply? I see in 25q128fv datasheet power 3.3v. i am using ch341a black

Comment

Try

Comment

Working...
                                          X