Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    not work plz help

Comment

Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

Originally posted by newjan View Post
      not work plz help
      Try this one .
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:22 PM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: HP Elite book 840 G3 need bios urgently

I have a 6050A2892401-MB-A01 board with 2 long 2 short beeps, tried to flash it with dumps from this thread but all I get is either black screen or black screen with same beeps. Could someone help me with this please? Attaching both my memory dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenHaxor View Post
          I have a 6050A2892401-MB-A01 board with 2 long 2 short beeps, tried to flash it with dumps from this thread but all I get is either black screen or black screen with same beeps. Could someone help me with this please? Attaching both my memory dumps.
          try..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

try..
            Unfortunately not working. Board only draws 100mA and CPU fan spins full speed. This board does not have dedicated graphics btw.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same model EliteBook 840 G3 motherboard 6050A2892401-MB-A01 and i tried all files on this page but laptop is not showing the display, any idea and what is 16mb bin or how do i check which mb file do i need? Thanks

Comment

hi,

i have 6050a2892401 board,

laptop is turning on, but no video,
                and after few seconds the fan is spinning.

can someone rebuild the original bios?

Comment

Originally posted by osman68i View Post
                  hi,

i have 6050a2892401 board,

laptop is turning on, but no video,
                  and after few seconds the fan is spinning.

can someone rebuild the original bios?
                  try...
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Does anyone have a bios bin file 16Mb EliteBook 840 G3 motherboard 6050A2892401-MB-A01?.I have a password on bios.

Comment

Originally posted by bejaoui View Post
                      Does anyone have a bios bin file 16Mb EliteBook 840 G3 motherboard 6050A2892401-MB-A01?.I have a password on bios.
                      post the original laptop bios

Comment

Comment

the bios posted is not ok..read the bios chip, make more copies, the comparisons in the HxD program, and which are the same, post again ...

Comment

post the original laptop bios

Comment

try..

Comment

thank you very much peste

Comment

6050A2892401-MB-A01 BIOS please

Hi good day to everyone I hope someone has a working tested bios for this model EC and bios because I flashed it with a different bios the power led will just turn on on powersupply it consume 18miliam oly cpu not getting hot no response on my DSO from pin 1 of the bios . I hope someone can provide

Comment

Re: 6050A2892401-MB-A01 BIOS please

this is the original backup , i hope the bios chip is ok

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
                                      this is the original backup , i hope the bios chip is ok
                                      your old ec size is not correct try this one is tested file

Comment

Originally posted by kalilinux25 View Post
                                        Hi good day to everyone I hope someone has a working tested bios for this model EC and bios because I flashed it with a different bios the power led will just turn on on powersupply it consume 18miliam oly cpu not getting hot no response on my DSO from pin 1 of the bios . I hope someone can provide
                                        Originally posted by omruu9 View Post
                                        your old ec size is not correct try this one is tested file
                                        maybe that was the problem why it wont start

Comment

write let me know here brother thumbs up hope it will work for you

Comment

Working...
                                          X