UN55KS800DFXZA Rebooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UN55KS800DFXZA Rebooting

I have a UN55KS800DFXZA that's constantly rebooting. I noticed that I have burnt resistors on the FAR LEFT and FAR RIGHT Panel driver. Disconnecting those drivers the outer drivers while the middle ones plugged in will keep the TV on.
    The left driver has two resistors: R043 and R044. R044 has a burnt imprint. It has 2,000k ohm resistance in circuit while R043 has around 50 ohms. Are they both the same part number?
    Attached Files

Re: UN55KS800DFXZA Rebooting

Update: I replaced all resistors with 51R0. Did not resolve the issue. Will update everyone if I resolved the issue.

Comment

Have you replaced both R on both boards? Test VGHD / 1 / 2 on both board. Make some pictures of both detached boards.. check if the two resistors are connected to some diodes or u0001.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
        Have you replaced both R on both boards? Test VGHD / 1 / 2 on both board. Make some pictures of both detached boards.. check if the two resistors are connected to some diodes or u0001.
        VGHD voltage was low when the panel fired up 0.3V. I disconnected the Outside Right Driver and the Outside Left Driver resistors burned. The Diode was hot. I replaced the diode and it solved the Outside Left Driver, but the Outside Right Driver was still turning off. I removed the Diode that was attached the to resistors and the TV turned on and working. I replaced both diode and it is working great now!

Comment

Good... so you was meaning the diode packs with 10 pins?

Comment

Working...
          X