Problem with sony dav-dz830w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with sony dav-dz830w

Hello, I have a sony dav-dz830w home cinema, which does not start, I have disassembled it and I have removed the model 07dav-power-13-mp power supply.
    I don't have much knowledge of electronics, but I started by checking the fuse and the transformers, and they gave me the correct values.
    Later I checked the voltages with the power board outside the unit, I got the schematic in addition to the board to be able to check the problem.
    When reviewing the voltages of the different connectors, I obtained the following values in the CN906, which I think is the one that starts the unit, I obtained the following voltages with respect to the ground of the connector itself or of the EB904, ground signal of this area, according to the wiring diagram. the plate.

CN906
    Pcont1: 0.01v
    Pcont2: 14-15 v (oscillates)
    Pcont3: 0.3v
    E+4v: 4v
    D+3.3V: 3.2v
    6v: 8.5v
    d-gnd: 0v
    d+5v: 4.95v
    m+8v: 7.8v
    m+gnd: 0v
    12V: 11.9v
    a-gnd: 0v

On the Cn 903, I have these voltages:
    Diat+12 = 11.8v
    Diat+Gnd= 0v

In the CN 904 :
    +31.5v=31.5-32.6v (oscillates)
    +31.5v=31.5-32.6v
    Gnd= 0v
    Gnd=0v

CN907:
    6v=8.5V
    P-Gnd=0v
    P-Com2=14-14,5 v (oscillates)

These are the values that I obtained with the multimeter, I assume that the CN906 is the one that allows the boot, since it gives power to the main board, the others are outputs for the amplification card, IR, etc.
    My first question is if these voltages are correct, on the other hand if I put the power board in its place in the DAV unit with its grounds, I don't have any type of voltage on any of the CN906,903,904,907 outputs.
    What can happen?, I have managed to get the service manual and the schematic of the power board model 07dav-power-13-mp.
    But I don't interpret it very well, nor do I know what could be happening with this, my knowledge of electronics is limited, could someone please help me.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
Working...
X