Acer chromebox CX14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer chromebox CX14

How to Fix this i can't used to other unit but same model may be error ME/TXE region i cant fine firmware 14.0.40.1209 to make clean BIN
    any one can help me clean this file ME/TXE region thank you and advance
    Attached Files

Comment

Master help unlock company bios file.
      enable developer.

CXI4 separate NVME holder version. working file unlock

CXI4 built-in EMMC version. I'm using that file did not work.

can you unlock master.
      Attached Files

Comment

help Master

Comment

Hi please help me to clear/disable firmware write protection..

thank you in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smallvhin View Post
            help Master
            try
            Attached Files
            Last edited by volinakis; 04-02-2023, 11:21 AM.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nourpccare View Post
              Hi please help me to clear/disable firmware write protection..

thank you in advance
              try. then reinstall as said in previous posts.
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by jhefcruze View Post
                How to Fix this i can't used to other unit but same model may be error ME/TXE region i cant fine firmware 14.0.40.1209 to make clean BIN
                any one can help me clean this file ME/TXE region thank you and advance
                try replacing ME Region with one extracted from another bios here. Use UEFITool.
                >>>>>

Comment

Can someone help me to extract the bin file need to upload here for unlocking write protect? Thanks you

Comment

Hi, i was able to install Windows 11 Pro on CXI4, but the problem here's is that i dont have audio drivers, may I know if CXI4 works well in windows 10? Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                      try. then reinstall as said in previous posts.
                      Hi thank you for your help. sorry it is not warking. I tried the one given to smallvhin. the box power on but the recovery crash. see attached image.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nourpccare View Post
                        Hi thank you for your help. sorry it is not warking. I tried the one given to smallvhin. the box power on but the recovery crash. see attached image.
                        reinstall, hold Recovery button and press power until screen shows "insert recovery USB stick" or something like this. After that press Ctrl+D, press recovery button one more time and screen will go off. there is on youtube how to reset or reinstall acer chromebox.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eejdVd_G7us
                        >>>>>

Comment

Anyone here able to install audio drivers on Windows 11/10 Pro for Acer CXI4? Thanks

Comment

i try d bin files and i still booting in recovery process..pls can you help me? i tryng to recover it usng usb stick but can still boot on the rec.process?

Comment

Master unlock google account TIA🙏
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smallvhin View Post
                                Master unlock google account TIA🙏
                                reinstall from USB stick made for your model with Chromebook Recovery Utility.
                                Attached Files
                                >>>>>

Comment

unlock this pls acer cxi4
                                  Attached Files

Comment

unlock this pls acer cxi4
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

thanks it's working i try to donate but some error
                                      Attached Files

Comment

thanks it's working i try to donate but some error
                                        Thank you... keep trying, you must succeed..
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                          Thank you... keep trying, you must succeed..
                                          thanks any way to donate

i have 2pc here need to unlock so i can donate both thanks peste

Comment

Working...
                                          X