Dell Inspiron 5580 Service Tag # change request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Inspiron 5580 Service Tag # change request

Hi all., I just replaced the new motherboard (Bucky/BenSolo WHL/CNL MB 17859-1) for Inspiron 15-5580 Service Tag: BRJ9KT2 Express Service Code: 25609552022 . The above is the original Service Tag, but when it boot up with the SSD it ask me for Bit Locker password. I know once I have the correct service tag embedded in the bin file, the SSD will not boot up in the bit locker menu. Can anyone please change the service tag for me. The attached Bin file is 100% working, only kindly change the requirement so that the Bit Locker screen does not appear. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mferna14; 05-24-2023, 03:16 PM.

Re: Dell Inspiron 5580 Service Tag # change request

& this is the Bin files for the older motherboard (Service Tag # BRJ9KT2) which was not working. Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
      Hi all., I just replaced the new motherboard (Bucky/BenSolo WHL/CNL MB 17859-1) for Inspiron 15-5580 Service Tag: BRJ9KT2 Express Service Code: 25609552022 . The above is the original Service Tag, but when it boot up with the SSD it ask me for Bit Locker password. I know once I have the correct service tag embedded in the bin file, the SSD will not boot up in the bit locker menu. Can anyone please change the service tag for me. The attached Bin file is 100% working, only kindly change the requirement so that the Bit Locker screen does not appear. Thanks in advance.
      I tried to remove the old Service Tag from the working BIOS, try this file and see if it let you put a new Service Tag or not.
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks @hardware1., will try & inform you ASAP.

Comment

@hardware1., cool man.... I was able to type the pervious Service Tag & all is working fine, as now the CPU is understand the Service Tag is the same associated to the SSD data perviously & this is why I did not get the bit locker screen, AMAZING YOU ARE I MUST SAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
            @hardware1., cool man.... I was able to type the pervious Service Tag & all is working fine, as now the CPU is understand the Service Tag is the same associated to the SSD data perviously & this is why I did not get the bit locker screen, AMAZING YOU ARE I MUST SAY!!!
            That's great, I learned something new.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
            X