• Show
Clear All

OptiPlex 7450 All In One bios

helo gays

i need dell optiplex OptiPlex 7450 All In One bios

ples hep me

Re: OptiPlex 7450 All In One bios

Post your bios backup here .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One bios file Needed

Hello Friends

Have corrupted biosfile can someone help me with a new one?
      Ive added the old ec and bios file
      Servicetag: FW1GGQ2

Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Post your bios backup here .
        Hi smdflea can u help me with this one?

Comment

Re: OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One bios file Needed

Originally posted by appie1206 View Post
          Hello Friends

Have corrupted biosfile can someone help me with a new one?
          Ive added the old ec and bios file
          Servicetag: FW1GGQ2

Thanks in advance
          OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One
          Service Tag: FW1GGQ2
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One bios file Needed

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One
            Service Tag: FW1GGQ2
            why 2 files? do i need to combine it?

Comment

No, your device only matches one of those two files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                No, your device only matches one of those two files.
                It worked thanks

Comment

DELL OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One, need bios, clean ME

Hello everyone,
                  I've got a problem with my Dell AIO 7450. I'm stuck on a screen with error message: (A7) Me FW Downgrade Request MeSpiLock Failed. After a few seconds computer reboots again. I can only enter bios or boot menu. I can't even boot from USB, nothing.
                  I've tried all methods from Dell site, flashing bios through recovery (CTRL + ESC method) with many bioses versions but nothing helped.
                  I searched for ways to solve this problem and found a similar problem on the forum, which was solved by creating a bios with clean ME.
                  So I wanted to try to prepare such a bios by myself (with ME Firmware Cleaning Guide) but I can't get the bin from Dell exe bios. I've tried all the methods (python scripts, Dell_PFS_Extract, Dell_hdr, Dell_Image_Extract v2) and they only works on older dell bioses.
                  So, I am begging for help, please prepare a bios with me cleaned.
                  The original bios is in the attachment.
                  I can only flash bios with CTRL+ESC method with rcv file (I think it's an exe bios file but with different extension).
                  Regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: DELL OptiPlex 7450 All-In-One, need bios, clean ME

Originally posted by samian View Post
                    So I wanted to try to prepare such a bios by myself (with ME Firmware Cleaning Guide) but I can't get the bin from Dell exe bios. I've tried all the methods (python scripts, Dell_PFS_Extract, Dell_hdr, Dell_Image_Extract v2) and they only works on older dell bioses.
                    PFS Extract 4.9 -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...95&postcount=6
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thx SMDFlea,
                      PFS Extract 4.9 did the job, but there are many bin files in the unpacked folder, and this structure looks like the files that result from drag&drop a single bin file into the FIT. How can I load all these files into FIT so that I can build a new BIOS/EXE file after replacing the ME?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by samian View Post
                        Thx SMDFlea,
                        PFS Extract 4.9 did the job, but there are many bin files in the unpacked folder, and this structure looks like the files that result from drag&drop a single bin file into the FIT. How can I load all these files into FIT so that I can build a new BIOS/EXE file after replacing the ME?
                        You might be able to bypass the ME error message by using the MECLR1 jumper,if the motherboard has one https://www.dell.com/community/Inspi...50/m-p/8323222 .If you can do that and boot into windows you can run the bios update exe (not the rcv,it doesn`t flash the ME firmware) .If you can`t do that then your only option is to buy an SPI programmer to make a backup for repairing or take it to a repair shop.

Comment

Ok, but when I'm flashing through recovery flash mode (CTRL+ESC), on the last stage I get error: ME Firmware Update Failed. All previous stages are ok. Beacuse of that, I was wondering if there is any way to rebuild this RCV file.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X