• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus rog strix b350-f gaming

Hello
    i need schematic for this motherboard
    Attached Files

Re: Asus rog strix b350-f gaming

I would also asked for either schematics or boardview, as mine had a short. Probably the PCH is shorted but I wanna be sure

Comment

Check this site:
      http://schematic-x.blogspot.com/p/sc...-download.html
      If the schematics or baordview is not there, then probably it is not public so far.

Comment

You can also check:
        It's in polish, sometime there you can find some more schematics, but it costs some 10 PLN per file.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-08-2021, 07:36 AM. Reason: paid sites blocked

Comment

And to ckeck whether the PCH is shorted, you can maesure the voltages on the caps on the PCH chip, if you find 1,05V and 3,3V present there, then the chip should be OK, if not it's definitely shorted. You can also make a voltage injection test on a powerd off board. You need to find the respective inductors supplying the 1,05V and 3,3V on the board (sometime the regulators ale also analog, look like power transistors), and inject there a very low voltage (0.3-0.6V) from an external power supply with current limiter, and see if the powersupply get's into the currentlimit. Start with a low limit below 0,5A, and increase. If there is a short you can get even up to 10A. This procedure is however risky, so do it only if you know how to do it.

Comment

Here you are
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X