Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung battery in Xiaomi

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
    It is not the charging amp hours it is the discharging amp hours is what you need to know and if it is a BMS protection board issue then this is going to be hard to deal with depending on how and what type of protection board it is and how it communicate with the charging board on the phone

One note if you were to do what I suggested earlier about getting good quality battery you could very easily hook up a multi meter and check just how much current your phone is using and you might get to the bottom of what going on with your phone

Can you please tell what type of battery tester that you used

Can you go into some details about the issue with these batteries that you have bought for this phone

Also what options do you have active on your phone in the background like WiFi,Bluetooth and so on
    How can it be 5 differents faulty BMS board???
    I check the mAh charged with a tool and also using an external charger (renekton 250W) and the capacity where about 80%.
    The issue is the endunance. less than the 2 years old original battery (86% from accubattery). so Everything's consistent

Comment

One note do not trust the battery application for phones I have not found one that is very accurate for letting you know battery life

I have found that if you get something like a usb / phone tester they tend to be more accurate than the phone application for current going into your phone

Are you open to having a battery pack on the outside of the phone
      Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 07-29-2022, 03:25 PM.
      9 PC LCD Monitor
      6 LCD Flat Screen TV
      30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
      10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
      6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
      1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
      25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
      6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
      1 Dell Mother Board
      15 Computer Power Supply
      1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
      2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
      All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
        One note do not trust the battery application for phones I have not found one that is very accurate for letting you know battery life

I have found that if you get something like a usb / phone tester they tend to be more accurate than the phone application for current going into your phone

Are you open to having a battery pack on the outside of the phone
        I used a usb tester also.
        I don't understan the last raw

Comment

So?

Comment

Working...
          X