This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, everyone my is rod from Philippines i am here in this forum to know more knowledge about repairing.. and i am glad to be part of this community..

Comment

Darryl from Michigan - I too come from industrial electronics and I am a programmer. Came to site out of curiosity on search. Looks like a keeper.

Comment

First post, saying hi! Been fixing printers, laptops, and desktops for 15 years, just not at a component level. I'm Bruce by the way !

Comment

I am new here! Trying to get some help with my tv

Comment

Hello everyone,My name is Ronald.

Comment

Hi there, I'm Simon

I'm a retro gamer and thinkpad enthusiast from Australia. This is exactly the kind of community I would like to be a part of. Long live the hacker ethic!

Cheers

Comment

Hi to all!
                I am repairing Apple products since 2009 in Riga, Latvia.

Comment

Hi all, been in the IT biz for longer then I care to think

My first system I built was a 386 with a whopping 25Mhz clock speed. I've always loved to tinker fixing this that and the other thing. Didn't know about this forum until i got a reference from shopjimmy actually on a question i had asked them.

thx for the great community !

Comment

Hello,
                    Just joined from Canada, specializing in Apple repair.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      I'm new here. I hope to get interesting information about computers.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I,m here to get help down on the binary level - well almost. I need to pick someones brain to help me, cause I can't figure out a thing or two. But it seems that this site has tons of information and great users, so I'm crossing my fingers to have my problem solved.
                        Cheers out there and have a great day

/Skikiwi

Comment

Hi everyone..,.,i'm not technically new as a reader but forgot to fill this message so never to late to jump in with all of you

Thx !

Comment

Hi. I signed up years ago but never went any further. Pretty much forgot about this place. Somewhat new to working on the component level. Been working on computers and such since I was a kid.

Comment

Hello all.

Comment

hi,
                                My name is Sunday, an a Nigerian and a hardware computer Guy for some years now. I studied as an Electronics engineer in one of the schools.

i am delighted to be in this forum to improve on my skills and also to share with the forum the experience that i have too.

thanks

Comment

Greetings my name is Distopik live in Denmark at this moment i do minor repairs as a hobby sometimes i try my luck at component level repairs i like the challenge, trying to figure out whats wrong with a device and if i can fix it and some times i need help a lot of help. This looks like the place to look for answers to hardware issues so here i am
                                  thank you

Comment

hi guys,

I 'm a 35y old who studied electronics in his younger days and worked in that sector for a long time as e electricion and now as a ICT servicedesk empoly
                                    I eventually got in to ITC through a schooling program after I had started playing with the PC, . I hobby on private people's PC's/laptops and install home networks.

I joined this form to get more info and knowledge about the BIOS system

Comment

according with the process, i introduce myself =). I'm from Chile, working on IT net admin at the principal ISP on country for its clients. I got here looking for technical advices on various themes. I hope to be a good element around here, i'll do my best =) greetings!

Comment

From the left coast of Canada. Been fixing things I've never seen before for over 30 years.

Sometimes you just have to take on an "impossible" job to learn something new.

It is great that there seems to be such a sharing attitude here. Looking forward to throwing a few "2 cents" into the cause.

Thanks
                                        Tom

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Working...
                                          X