HP Zbook 15 G1 LA-9241P BIOS +EC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Zbook 15 G1 LA-9241P BIOS +EC

Hello everyone. I need EC and BIOS dumps for HP Zbook G1, board number LA-9241P. My old dump is crashed. I need dump with MPM unlocked, because I need to move DMI informations like serial number etc. Thank you.

Re: HP Zbook 15 G1 LA-9241P BIOS +EC

post EC and main bios here, even if they are crashed, if you still have it ..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you for reply. Unfortunately I have not the dumps. I bought new EC and BIOS chip to reprogram it, but I have not old backup. It's my mistake, I was thinking if are crashed are just useless. But in the attachment I have dumps, which are tested by me and working. Only problem is no possible of DMI informations change.
      Attached Files

Comment

Write the bios chip and try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
        Attached Files
        Last edited by peste; 07-07-2020, 11:28 AM.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Thank you, I will try and feedback.
          Last edited by krawat274; 07-07-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            Write the bios chip and try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
            I tried this dump. Notebook trying to work, but only all LED's are on, fan working at full speed and nothing else. Can you clear ME Region in dump, which you sent me?

Comment

try this one.
              Attached Files
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I currently have a HP ZBook 15 G1 that was thrown out at work, it's a shame, there's just a huge scrap bin that they toss stuff in that is fair game. It has a password protected bios. I'd like to unlock it to install an SSD and Linux. I desoldered and read the bios chip I believe with a CH341A. It was a winbond 25q128fvsq. I backed it up to a .bin, how would I go about removing the password at this point or would flashing L70_0146 ME_CLEAN.zip do the trick? Also after that, would there be anything else required? Thank you.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  try this one.
                  Hello again. This dump work just perfect. MPM is unlocked for 10 power-on cycles and I can change DMI informations. Thank you and peste for great help. I am very grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricilin View Post
                    I currently have a HP ZBook 15 G1 that was thrown out at work, it's a shame, there's just a huge scrap bin that they toss stuff in that is fair game. It has a password protected bios. I'd like to unlock it to install an SSD and Linux. I desoldered and read the bios chip I believe with a CH341A. It was a winbond 25q128fvsq. I backed it up to a .bin, how would I go about removing the password at this point or would flashing L70_0146 ME_CLEAN.zip do the trick? Also after that, would there be anything else required? Thank you.
                    Post your bios backup .
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi.
                      My notebook is ZBook 15 G1.
                      Please, clear password from bios.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-10-2020, 01:07 AM. Reason: renamed and moved post

Comment

Originally posted by darrkoo View Post
                        Hi.
                        My notebook is ZBook 15 G1.
                        Please, clear password from bios.
                        try..
                        Attached Files

Comment

peste - thank's very much. worked ok.

Comment

Hello, I have HP Zbook 15 G1 that uses Winbond 25Q128FVSQ. Just recently, I disabled my Hybrid Graphics option through BIOS then after reboot, I'm getting 4 blinks of Capslock and numlock meaning I have Graphic interface controller error, from HP troubleshooting guide. I already removed the CMOS battery hoping it will reset to default but not working. I also tried to use their USB BIOS Recovery but to no avail.

Would reflashing BIOS dump will make this go away? or is there another way to restore my default settings?

Comment

I see you've posted the same request in 2 threads but what you need to do is to post your original corrupted bios file but it hasn't been done yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                              Become a Badcaps supporter
                              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                              Thanks to all supporters.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: HP ZBook 17 G2 Locked BIOS Dump

Originally posted by hoaca388
                                I see you've posted the same request in 2 threads but what you need to do is to post your original corrupted bios file but it hasn't been done yet.
                                Thanks for replying! About the original corrupted BIOS file, I just ordered CH314a to read my bios Winbond 25Q128FVSQ 1412. I'll keep you posted. I'll use this thread instead.

By the way, are you guys taking off the motherboard inside the laptop before you reflash or i just need to disconnect the CMOS batt and laptop batt?

Comment

Re: HP ZBook 17 G2 Locked BIOS Dump

Originally posted by vecna View Post
                                  Thanks for replying! About the original corrupted BIOS file, I just ordered CH314a to read my bios Winbond 25Q128FVSQ 1412. I'll keep you posted. I'll use this thread instead.

By the way, are you guys taking off the motherboard inside the laptop before you reflash or i just need to disconnect the CMOS batt and laptop batt?
                                  ideally, remove the bios chip from the board and put it in the programmer ... if you don't have desolder ...solder wires between the motherboard and the programmer ... don't use the clip, you might have errors. ..use these programs ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                    try this one.
                                    Thank you
                                    Mohammed Mohan

Comment

HP Zbook 15 generation 1 bios corrupted

Hello.
                                      I have this hp notebook looped at corrupted bios. It tried to repair it but not successful. I downloaded some images and tried to flash with, but it wont start... I attached the image files . Plz help me.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                                        I forget password on my zbook.
                                        Motherboard name>LA-9241P
                                        Please help.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by nerkodeda; 09-04-2023, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X