Lenovo ideapad 100-15iby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo ideapad 100-15iby

Yes I already tried with an external screen for. discard the screen but no image
    The story of this laptop is that they gave it to me because it didn't do anything, it didn't turn on. and regarding may lock, if it works with an external keyboard.

Comment

I have to admit, that i don't have long-year experience in fixing Laptops, but Only 4 - 5 months (after work as hobby).

To be honest, i assume your SoC is dead and there is nothing to do at this Point.

Maybe i'm wrong and Someone Here has an Idea howto fix it, but i can't help further because of Missing knowledge. I'm really sorry.
      FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Sephir0th View Post
        Hm, did you read what i wrote? I Understand it right, that the Laptop responds If you Press the CapsLock Key, correct? The issues with Charging and Hard Disk can wait.

What Happened to this Laptop? Is there any History?
        I have discovered an ic that comes from a source always 3v and 5v and passes them 3vs and 5vs, this on page 24 the ic is the UQ1 in the outputs I do not have all
        pin 1 and 2 3.3v
        pin 3 2.8
        pin 4 5v
        pin 5 2.7
        pin 6y 7 5v
        pin 8 and 9 00.2
        pin 10 00.3
        pin 11 0v
        pin 12 2.1
        pin 13 and 14 1.5
        I have tried to find the ic AOZ1331 TDFN2X3 to buy it in aliexpress but the pins do not match because in the vertical part I have found them with pins when the one that goes on the board does not have them, it is an encapsulation with 7 pins on each side. In the middle of the ic that the following EM5209 / FHG0044 is printed, if I look for the EM5209 datasheet I get that it gives 0.8v and 5v not 3v and 5v, then I have that doubt.

Comment

Working...
        X