hi try this!
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Does this solution work on Lenovo E595?

Comment

@bojc
          Most likely it does, as ThinkPad models ending with "5" have AMD processors, in which the bios firmware does not have the "Self-healing" bios protection.
          So it should work for Lenovo ThinkPad E595, just make sure that you have a good bios firmware dump before starting.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
            @bojc
            Most likely it does, as ThinkPad models ending with "5" have AMD processors, in which the bios firmware does not have the "Self-healing" bios protection.
            So it should work for Lenovo ThinkPad E595, just make sure that you have a good bios firmware dump before starting.
            it didn't work for me, so i paid for the patch file and it worked, but it looks the same procedure as lenovo autopatcher

Comment

Hello friends of the Forum!
              I want to thank @Knucklegrumble for shared solution. Using his tool, I have successfully removed SVP form Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 2. @Knucklegrumble, great respect for your knowledge, and - once again - thank you very much!

Comment

Hello all,
                thanks for the tutorial and the software!
                I will try to patch my T450 tomorrow.
                However, I still have 2 questions.
                1. do I also have to disconnect the internal battery (My Thinkpad has two batterys).
                2. do I have to disconnect the CMOS battery or can I leave it on? (Want to flash the chip without unsoldering it).

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Tester1212 View Post
                  Hello all,
                  thanks for the tutorial and the software!
                  I will try to patch my T450 tomorrow.
                  However, I still have 2 questions.
                  1. do I also have to disconnect the internal battery (My Thinkpad has two batterys).
                  2. do I have to disconnect the CMOS battery or can I leave it on? (Want to flash the chip without unsoldering it).

Thank You!
                  Hello, please disconnect all batteries.
                  You don't necessarily have to separate CMOS batterie, but you can enter the BIOS better with F1.
                  Lenovo T450 patch already worked for me.

Comment

Ok thank you. But i have a Problem.
                    I have the Chip w25q128fv. If i take this dump the patcher gives me follworing error:

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                    [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
                    t450_3.bin is corrupted or does not contain a valid dump.
                    There was an error... Aborting.

If i chose W25Q128BV the Patcher bulid the file.

Can i use that?

Comment

Last edited by askaraqer; 01-27-2021, 03:31 PM. Reason: Im idiot

Comment

Hi.
                        I need to path this dump for my T460 to remove supervisor password. Thanks
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobywolf View Post
                          Hi.
                          I need to path this dump for my T460 to remove supervisor password. Thanks
                          hi try this!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                            I am using the TL866 II Plus programmer with a SOP8 clip to read the BIOS chip of my Yoga 460. Although the Xgpro 10.75 software autodetects the BIOS chip correctly as MX25L12835F@SOP8 it stops reading with an ID error. The software returns "Check ID Error! Checked ID is:0x C0 00 08".

When I force it to ignore the ID error and read the chip anyway and try to read the dump in UEFITool it returns "FfsParser::parse: not a single Volume Top File is found, the image may be corrupted."

I guess, my TL866 II Plus programmer can't read the BIOS correctly. Can someone point me in the right direction to get a valid dump of my Y460 BIOS? Do I need a different programmer, software, or adapter for the clip? I hope I can use my TL866 II. I have attached a picture of my programmer setup.

Thank you in advance for your help.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I just finished following your instructions for a Lenovo t460 and it worked flawlessly. much thanks to everyone involved. excellent work

Comment

I used a CH341a programmer,

Comment

Hello can someone help me this is my backup of my bios, can somebody help me remove the password :c i would appreciate it alot thanks.
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amper Men View Post
                                    Hello can someone help me this is my backup of my bios, can somebody help me remove the password :c i would appreciate it alot thanks.
                                    I paid for this one if it helps you
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Amper Men View Post
                                      hi try this!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Babyface_male View Post
                                        Hello,
                                        I am using the TL866 II Plus programmer with a SOP8 clip to read the BIOS chip of my Yoga 460. Although the Xgpro 10.75 software autodetects the BIOS chip correctly as MX25L12835F@SOP8 it stops reading with an ID error. The software returns "Check ID Error! Checked ID is:0x C0 00 08".

When I force it to ignore the ID error and read the chip anyway and try to read the dump in UEFITool it returns "FfsParser::parse: not a single Volume Top File is found, the image may be corrupted."

I guess, my TL866 II Plus programmer can't read the BIOS correctly. Can someone point me in the right direction to get a valid dump of my Y460 BIOS? Do I need a different programmer, software, or adapter for the clip? I hope I can use my TL866 II. I have attached a picture of my programmer setup.

Thank you in advance for your help.
                                        Hi, you need SPI-Driver to use TL866 II with the Clip.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LenBios View Post
                                          Hi, you need SPI-Driver to use TL866 II with the Clip.
                                          Thank you very much! It seems I have to order it from China, as I can't find it at any shop here in the UK . May I ask you for a better picture of the wiring between SPI-Driver and the clip?

Would it work with a CH341a programmer and my clip straight away?

Sorry for asking all these noob questions.

Thank you for your help.
                                          Last edited by Babyface_male; 02-01-2021, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X