Help Notebook Dell 15 5568

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Notebook Dell 15 5568

Salve, ho un nb dell a cui ho dovuto sostituire alimentatore, preso un compatibile non mi carica la batteria, alcuni siti dicono disabilita controllo batteria nel bios e risolvi, fatto ma non carica lo stesso, ma inoltre vedo le prestazioni rallentatissime, puo' essere che l'alimentatore compatibile abbassi anche le prestazioni?
    Grazie

Hi, I have a nb dell to which I had to replace the power supply, took a compatible one it does not charge the battery, some sites say disable battery check in the bios and solve, done but it does not charge the same, but also I see the performance very slow, it can be that the compatible power supply also lowers the performance?
    Thank you
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-30-2022, 09:20 AM.

Re: Help Notebook Dell 15 5568

Hi, I have a nb dell to which I had to replace the power supply, took a compatible one it does not charge the battery, some sites say disable battery check in the bios and solve, done but it does not charge the same, but also I see the performance very slow, it can be that the compatible power supply also lowers the performance?
    Thank you

Comment

Go to bios setup screen and check whether adapter is shown as "Unknown"

Comment

Originally posted by luigi55 View Post
        Salve
        Please post in english,i have translated your first post and sent you 2 PM`s .

https://translate.google.it/
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Today I tried with the original power supply, the dell test tells me the power supply does not work at 100% and it does not work well battery but close to replacement, although it still does not charge the battery and the performance is very slow, on the connector of the mobo to the power jack I detect 19.5v and 3.20v on the central. What can I do? Thank you

Comment

Remove all power.

Meter in resistance mode.

See attached. Check the resistance to ground of PS_ID_R.

So meter lead on the dual ESD diode (PD4303) and other meter lead to ground.

What is the resistance ? Also, post the meter scale used for this test.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X