X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boardview files

Hi Guys,

Where is the best place to search for Boardview files ?

Re: Boardview files

what sort of board files are you after laptop/iphone ipad?

Comment

Sry vinceroger69, PC & Laptop only, dont do phones & Mac repairs are few and far between, many thanks

Comment

vinceroger69, if you do happen to know of a boardview file for an ipad2 that would be much appreciated also, tanx

Comment

Originally posted by Seagorman View Post
          vinceroger69, if you do happen to know of a boardview file for an ipad2 that would be much appreciated also, tanx
          these files may help for ipad2
          Attached Files

Comment

vinceroger69, many thanks indeed for your very swift reply, have an ipad2 here belonging to the family, have been meaning to look at it for ages, no excuses now, many, many thanks again

Comment

the files should work ok ive been looking at using http://openboardview.org/ as new to using this type of software and this one looks/seems easy too use.

Comment

Yep, Openboardview appears to be very highly rated by those that use it, have used it on an Asus laptop and did find it useful but like yourself i'm a newbie to it so still feeling my way around, it is well laid out and appears pretty simple to use in general, finding it hard to find a source of boardview files though, tanx for your help again

Comment

I am trying to find boardview files for a seagate hardrive. could anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by DisgruntledTech View Post
                    I am trying to find boardview files for a seagate hardrive. could anyone help?
                    You havn`t said what the PCB part number is.Boardviews aren`t available for HDD pcb`s afaik.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I am trying to find boardview files for HP G6 DA0R13MB6E0 Mainboard could anyone help?

Comment

looking for laptop board view files

Comment

Originally posted by Titan3D View Post
                          looking for laptop board view files

You have to specify the part no. The forum generally doesn't maintain a collection of schematic or boardviews. Members can request and if available, someone may upload as an attachment with the reply. However Keep in mind that boardview files are not available for all models. For some models, even a schematic daigram may not be available.

Comment

I need a board view file for my laptop
                            HP DV2000 V3000 Laptop Motherboard 460716-001

Comment

I need a boardview file for an Nvidia LS-G88BP (LSG88BPR20) it's a DGFF board for the Dell Alienware A51m which has a backlight dim problem. I've already got the schematics but the .brd file that came with it is corrupt.

Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by Rickkap View Post
                                I need a boardview file for an Nvidia LS-G88BP (LSG88BPR20) it's a DGFF board for the Dell Alienware A51m which has a backlight dim problem. I've already got the schematics but the .brd file that came with it is corrupt.

Can anyone help?
                                Would you mind sharing yours to check it? I have 2 boardview files for LA-G881P (motherboard), one works and the other one is corrupt. But both of them are Allegro brd's, so they only work on Allegro Free Physical Viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_5467 View Post
                                  Would you mind sharing yours to check it? I have 2 boardview files for LA-G881P (motherboard), one works and the other one is corrupt. But both of them are Allegro brd's, so they only work on Allegro Free Physical Viewer.
                                  I actually bought a copy of the boardview file and fixed the board..

Here are the schematics and boardview for the Dell Alienware A51m hope it helps.

As mentioned they only work with Allegro Free Physical Viewer.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by Rickkap; 07-09-2022, 03:29 AM.

Comment

i have the la-g881p motherboard and it has a backlight issue. is that a graphics card issue or system board?

Comment

the qv1 fet on the graphics card is burned

Comment

Originally posted by Rickkap View Post
                                        I actually bought a copy of the boardview file and fixed the board..

Here are the schematics and boardview for the Dell Alienware A51m hope it helps.

As mentioned they only work with Allegro Free Physical Viewer.
                                        Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X