Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS ZenBook 13 UX334FL - white led on, no picture

Hello all,
    I got this amazing laptop UX334FL (10th gen i7, 16gb ram) in non working state. It looks like it was dropped - fan blades completly destroyed and small bump on the top cover.

battery was undercharged - that I fixed with the power supply - and laptop started to be alive. I charged it turned and no picture, then I discovered that there is actually a picture but no backlight. I reflashed the bios to latest to ensure that there is not an issue with the bios. Did not help, so I disassembled and check there is some kind of the corrosion on the LVDS, I scrambled it and no change. So I ordered fan, new LVDS (was cheap so just to be sure) and new LCD.

Takes 6 weeks but finally arrived - I plugged new LCD and new LVDS and... no change laptop working but without the backlight. I started to checking whats going on after lets say 1 minute laptop shuted down and dead.

When I plug the charger fan spins for 1 sec and power button and side "lightbulb" LED are turned ON pernamently. If I hold power button for 15+ sec, it shut down until I release the button. Power draw is tiny - 0,08 Amps.

If I understand it well, it try to turn on, and then imidiately shuts down for some reason. I was not able to find any signs of liquid damage.

I am not able to find any wiring diagram, not even able to locate the BIOS chip. Board design is similar to previous models (with 8th and 9th gen) so maybe some of you already found the issue or is able to provide the wiring.

I attached some pictures of the board

Thank you very much for any advice!
    Attached Files

Re: ASUS ZenBook 13 UX334FL - white led on, no picture

Shameless selfbump,

Kindly asking again if somebody could upload schematic for this board or similar one (what i saw, from coffee lake the board are very similar)

Thank you very much!

Comment

Re: ASUS ZenBook 13 UX334FL - white led on, no picture

Originally posted by garfild View Post
      Shameless selfbump,

Kindly asking again if somebody could upload schematic for this board or similar one (what i saw, from coffee lake the board are very similar)

Thank you very much!
      Schematic requests go here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
      X