Asus X415EA bios file needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus X415EA bios file needed

Hi everyone. I've got a laptop that was brought to me with water damage. Board is beyond repair coz of the burnt marks that penetrated the pcb.

The owner bought a replacement motherboard online but he did not notice that there is no bios chip on it. I try to salvage bios chip from the damaged board but two of my programmers were unable to read and extract data from it.

I ordered chip and will arrive tomorrow. Does anyone have a bios dump on this one? Motherboard code is X415EA R2.0, laptop model is Asus X415 core i3 version. chip model is gd25b127d. Hope someone has. Thanks

Re: Asus X415 bios file needed

What model is your programmer.Are both boards exactly the same.Are there any barcode stickers near the ram slots,or square white QR codes on the motherboard
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I got TL866II Plus and RT809F. And yes they are identical.

Comment

There is no QR code i can find. I attached motherboard image
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I got the bios chip i ordered which is the same model from the defective board. It was not brand new and I was also surprise it has data on it. Tried to use that chip as is and board powered on but it has no display. I attached bios file extracted from new chip.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
            Hi, I got the bios chip i ordered which is the same model from the defective board. It was not brand new and I was also surprise it has data on it. Tried to use that chip as is and board powered on but it has no display. I attached bios file extracted from new chip.
            Try this file. I got it in internet.
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks. I will try to compoare first. X415 is an i3 version while X515 is i7. Thanks

Comment

checking
                Attached Files

Comment

@Repdata Unfortunately its not working. The system does not power on with that bin. But thanks.

However bios file i recently uploaded turns on the laptop but there is no display. The fans seems to throttle when cpu heats up. Hope someone has fix for bios or any dump file same as the board code mentioned. Thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just an update. The file given by hoaca388 from comment number 6 worked. Although the nvme drive is not being detected. Some say bios could still be the issue. I have very little knowledge of these newer systems unlike the older systems. I guess i am outdated

Comment

Just an update. The file given by hoaca388 from comment number 6 worked. Although the nvme drive is not being detected. Some say bios could still be the issue. I have very little knowledge of these newer systems unlike the older systems. I guess i am outdated
                      Can you check for a QR code under the wifi card
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi, there is no qr code under the wifi card. As for the whole board, this is the only one i found though it doesnt point me to any website. There are qr codes on other components such as speaker, battery pack and the casing itself.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is laptops complete model: P1411CEA-EB838T
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by lezsimply; 02-09-2022, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Hi, there is no qr code under the wifi card. As for the whole board, this is the only one i found though it doesnt point me to any website. There are qr codes on other components such as speaker, battery pack and the casing itself.
                            The QR code,and barcode on other boards identify which bios the board has https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96604 . So,now you found the QR we know you need a X415EA working bios

Comment

Try this one .
                              Attached Files

Comment

Good day to all, sorry i was not able to get back soon coz i got sick.

Anyway, I would like to thank everyone for the help. And also many thanks to SMDFlea for sharing me the file. I can confirm that his bios did the job and I'm now able to detect the nvme drive. So far everything is working fine. Cheers to us!

Comment

hi i have an asus x515ea i3 10gen, the motherboard is x415ea r2.0, don't working Asus X515EA - X415EA REV 2.0.bin.zip

Comment

Originally posted by correoprueba View Post
                                    hi i have an asus x515ea i3 10gen, the motherboard is x415ea r2.0, don't working Asus X515EA - X415EA REV 2.0.bin.zip
                                    read post # 11,12,14 and post the original bios of the laptop ... if you need bios ..
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      Try this one .
                                      Thank you!
                                      I will try this.

Comment

hello,

i have an asus x415ea-bv130t which have a bios issue its not detecting the ssd , i tried some bios on the forum and i have one bios who recognize the ssd but no keyboard and other who recognize keyboard but not the ssd

somebody may have a good bios were i can get the ssd and the keyboard would be appreciate

Comment

Working...
                                        X