• Show
Clear All

Need bios file for ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY

Hello to all

everyone have bios bin for this gaming laptop

ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY

Re: Need bios file for ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY

Post your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

post the original bios here
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        post the original bios here

Here Sir I compress using rar files can you extract first.
        Attached Files

Comment

try..extras site Asus..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try..extras site Asus..
            Thanks, I'll try it later...

Comment

i need bin file too

Comment

Originally posted by jonnel View Post
                i need bin file too
                read post # 2,3

Comment

read post # 2,3
                  i have file with issue on and off in a second,,, after being update

can you help us
                  Attached Files

Comment

test
                    Attached Files

Comment

Plzz help after update bios hang on boot plzz build tnx..
                      Asus tuf fx505dy amd ryzen 5
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by singko View Post
                        Plzz help after update bios hang on boot plzz build tnx..
                        Asus tuf fx505dy amd ryzen 5
                        try post #5..

Comment

try post #5..
                          not working, your bios is the newest

Comment

Originally posted by paimz87 View Post
                            not working, your bios is the newest
                            read post # 8

Comment

Originally posted by Repdata View Post
                              test
                              rev 2.1 work for me. thank's

Comment

I everyone, can you help me with this situation :

I have here an Asus FC505DY Amd Rizen that turns on but no image, the fans are in fulspeed, keyboard backligh on, light from the battery blinking and hdd to.

I made the basic tests, disconnecting wifi card, diferent rams, bios battery, hard reset, external video, and nothing, all the same.

I try to programm bios taken from here on a new bios chip but eventualy i didnt realize that the new bios chip i have here is 25L12873F witch operates at 3v and not at 1.8v as the original 25U12873F.

I tried to read the original bios chip with the 1.8v adapter in my EEEPROM programer witch is the TI866, until now i didnt have any problem with any bios chip, but strange thing is happen, i try to read the original bios chip and i cant manage to recognize, is the original bios chip protected?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by note_fritz View Post
                                  I everyone, can you help me with this situation :

I have here an Asus FC505DY Amd Rizen that turns on but no image, the fans are in fulspeed, keyboard backligh on, light from the battery blinking and hdd to.

I made the basic tests, disconnecting wifi card, diferent rams, bios battery, hard reset, external video, and nothing, all the same.

I try to programm bios taken from here on a new bios chip but eventualy i didnt realize that the new bios chip i have here is 25L12873F witch operates at 3v and not at 1.8v as the original 25U12873F.

I tried to read the original bios chip with the 1.8v adapter in my EEEPROM programer witch is the TI866, until now i didnt have any problem with any bios chip, but strange thing is happen, i try to read the original bios chip and i cant manage to recognize, is the original bios chip protected?

Thank you very much.
                                  there is no way to be protected, you are wrong somewhere..

Comment

Hi dear peste, than you for your reply

I manage to read the original bios chip but strangly i cant read with the Check ID enable, do you know why ? because normally when this happens is bad connection on the socket or pins, but i clean it more than 1 time and gives me error all the time, the only way i can read is without checking ID :/

Comment

Originally posted by note_fritz View Post
                                      Hi dear peste, than you for your reply

I manage to read the original bios chip but strangly i cant read with the Check ID enable, do you know why ? because normally when this happens is bad connection on the socket or pins, but i clean it more than 1 time and gives me error all the time, the only way i can read is without checking ID :/
                                      ok read without checking..

Comment

Thank you very much, kind sir! ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY.308 AMD REV 2.0.rar worked for me

Comment

Working...
                                        X