Comment

Re: Latitude 5300 2 in 1 with a Locked Bios

many thanks my brother, i wiil test and give feed back

Comment

Originally posted by aminealae View Post
          many thanks my brother, i wiil test and give feed back
          @aminealae
          Program the chip calmly and correctly, you will have the laptop unlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
            @aminealae
            Program the chip calmly and correctly, you will have the laptop unlocked.
            another thing when i make detect auto on programmer i have mx25l25633f but on the chip is writted mx25l25673g can it cause problems
            Attached Files
            Last edited by aminealae; 03-06-2022, 03:54 PM. Reason: Add picture

Comment

another thing when i make detect auto on programmer i have mx25l25633f but on the chip is writted mx25l25673g can it cause problems
              No problem, it's part of the same family.

Comment

No problem, it's part of the same family.
                Ok thank you so much

Comment

dear onizzbox after programming the chip calmly and correctly the laptop dont turn on only power led blink when i programm original firmware same problem

Comment

dear onizzbox after programming the chip calmly and correctly the laptop dont turn on only power led blink when i programm original firmware same problem
                    @aminealae
                    Use the delete option before carrying out the new programming, it may be that.

Comment

@aminealae
                      Use the delete option before carrying out the new programming, it may be that.
                      Finally my laptop turn on all is ok.... thank to you sir ONIZZBOX thank you verry much

Comment

Finally my laptop turn on all is ok.... thank to you sir ONIZZBOX thank you verry much
                        @aminealae
                        Great! Enjoy the laptop!

Comment

@aminealae
                          Unlocked!
                          hello
                          can you state what method did you use to unlock it?

Comment

Testing
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dell Latitude 5300 2-in-1 bios protected

i have dell latitude 5300 at login i get a message blocked by solvay.com
                              motherboard : Fircrest13 18780-1
                              i need a clean file or clean my file by change serial number and clean please
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5300 2-in-1 bios protected

Originally posted by corona100 View Post
                                Up have uploaded a wrong file, your chip could be 8MB or 16MB. also you could have 2 chips not only 1.
                                Can you upload an image about your problem?
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i will look again for another chip but i guess this chromebook have only this 1mb bios
                                  i get a lock like this picture mean my serial locked from an website or administrator
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Threads merged.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                                    • Post under a related thread if it exists
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i will look again for another chip but i guess this chromebook have only this 1mb bios
                                      i get a lock like this picture mean my serial locked from an website or administrator
                                      "5CD5414JR5" This serial number belongs to "HP Chromebook 11 G4"
                                      Something weird.
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      >>>>>

Comment

edit my old post this is the full dump
                                        Attached Files

Comment

edit my old post this is the full dump
                                          try this. after writing this bin you have to reinstall from USB stick created with chromebook recovery utility for your model.
                                          Attached Files
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X