• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMD marking 2290?

What coponent does SMD marking 2290 indicate. Casing is SOT89-3
    Attached Files

Re: SMD marking 2290?

What is the board from? What is the make and model? It may be a custom number.
    What is wrong with the part?

Comment

Looking at the board, my guess is an RF Amplifier MMIC or LNA IC.

Comment

Hi, got help on EEVblog forum with this one. Despite missing markingnumber in the datasheet i think it is a MAAM-009100, RF amplifier, https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...050b273604.pdf
        It is 6 of them in a adjustable RF amplifier, originaly made by MACAB, a swedish company, but sold by a norwegian company as ELKO. It is very special solution(imo), used to amplify RF signal onto ethernetnetwork, using one of the pair, and a "balun" at each outlet, for connection to the TV. Since the PSU to this unit was dead, I suspected more damage on the amplifier, because a lot of noise on the outputs, when a new psu was connected. That can possibly be a matter of adjusting, we shall see. Since these units are not sold anymore, it has some value for the user to get it up and go again.
        Regards
        D.A.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the info, Macom has other amp ic's like this but I can't seem to figure out their part number scheme, The top number is the part number (22)

In the datasheet for the MAAM-011220, it has a part number 49?

Comment

Working...
          X