Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Just here:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Serbentas View Post
          Just here:
          Auto Patcher is not support for CPU gen 10th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Aaa. Is there any solution for CPU 10th or 11th gen ?

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
              Auto Patcher is not support for CPU gen 10th.
              There are a few exceptions. Anyway,maybe this model isn`t supported,maybe somebody else knows.It could be the EC needs programming,then use the mantenance disk to add the DMI
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks a lot, this script works perfectly when the instructions from the original post are followed.

If anyone has an issue, please try reading through the posts, there's 99% chance that someone else had the same issue and fixed it. I hope someone sees this before posting! Cheers~

Comment

Hello,
                  I also have a Lenovo E14 and there is a password protected bios. How did you manage to get around it? Thank you.

Comment

hello
                    i need help patching this bios yoga370
                    utility not working for me
                    thank you
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zmedia View Post
                      hello
                      i need help patching this bios yoga370
                      utility not working for me
                      thank you
                      I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO YOUR MACHINE, YOUR PETS, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR LIFE, AND THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM
                      Making this kind of modifications is risky and might leave you with an unusable/broken machine.
                      The script is not perfect by any means, and while I haven't bricked any hardware (yet) I can't promise that won't happen to you.
                      USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thnk you
                        but i dnt have display

Comment

Originally posted by zmedia View Post
                          thnk you
                          but i dnt have display
                          Try clean ME file
                          Attached Files

Comment

A have Lenovo E14, NM-C421. I tried to make a patch bios, but the image doesn't appear. Attached to the original locked bios. Can you help me please?
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krpys09 View Post
                              A have Lenovo E14, NM-C421. I tried to make a patch bios, but the image doesn't appear. Attached to the original locked bios. Can you help me please?
                              Did you read first page of the topic?
                              Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post

...With some trial and error I was able to reliably patch BIOS dumps for SVP-locked Lenovo machines up to the 8th generation using the info, tools, and files provided on this forum...
                              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

ok, guys. i tried different laptops with windows 7/10 and different bios images(all are known good). the autopatcher is constantly shows this:

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                                [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
                                [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
                                Traceback (most recent call last):
                                File "C:\lenovo_autopatcher\patch\autopatch.py", line 301, in <module>
                                patch(filename)
                                File "C:\lenovo_autopatcher\patch\autopatch.py", line 171, in patch
                                clean(patched_filename)
                                File "C:\lenovo_autopatcher\patch\autopatch.py", line 188, in clean
                                volume = load_patched_volume(p)
                                File "C:\lenovo_autopatcher\patch\autopatch.py", line 234, in load_patched_vol
                                ume
                                size = int.from_bytes(header[16:19], 'little')
                                AttributeError: type object 'int' has no attribute 'from_bytes'

what should i do to make this thing work properly?

Comment

Use Python3 not Python2.
                                  OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                                    Use Python3 not Python2.
                                    ok. when i installing just python3, after typing command in terminal, the patcher says that it needs python27.dll. as far as i understand this library is used by python2, not python3.

Comment

allright. problem solved, copied all files to python folder. sorry for disturbance.

Comment

Hello
                                        I really have trouble understanding how to use this software to erase a supervisor password on an eeprom chip on a x270 I managed to recover the bios a .bin file from my chip that I unsoldered using a decoder usb ch341 but afterwards I don't understand what I have to do next with the auto-patcher??
                                        if you could tell me the steps to follow :p

Comment

Thinkpad P1 Gen3 need solution.

Comment

Working...
                                          X