• Show
Clear All

Re: Mac air a1466-820-00165-a-lock

hello guys please remove password thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by techman1025 View Post
      This will fix your problem if others don't work. 100% cleaned.

Make sure to do this steps after reflash:
      Resetting NVRAM
      i) Shut down your Apple Mac.
      ii) Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R.
      iii) Turn on your Mac.
      iv) Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys immediately after you hear the startup sound.
      v) Hold these keys until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for a second time.
      vi) Release the keys.
      And after that... reinstall the OS!

IF YOU DON'T THE CLOUD WILL RESET PASSWORD

TECHMAN1025

not work on A1466 EMC1466

Comment

Macbook Air 820-00165-A EMC 2925 bios password

Macbook Air 13" early 2015
        A1466 EMC 2925
        820-00165-A
        please clear Password
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Macbook Air 820-00165-A EMC 2925 bios password

Originally posted by kingaarbi View Post
          Macbook Air 13" early 2015
          A1466 EMC 2925
          820-00165-A
          please clear Password
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

try..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Now Can boot Usb but after loading os Ask for sytem pin

Comment

Originally posted by kingaarbi View Post
              Now Can boot Usb but after loading os Ask for sytem pin
              reset PRAM
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                reset PRAM
                Thaks sir.. done..

Comment

hello, so after flashing a firmware file to a previously firmware-locked MacBook (2015 a1466 820-00165 2925), the MacBook starts up and is lock free but the serial number is not the original (which I understand), but after changing the serial number back to the correct one in the bin file and re-flashing, the MacBook doesn't start. Is there a trick to this? does the model number also have to be changed? does that whole line have to be changed? 'thanks in advance everyone
                  Mike

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoHB View Post
                    hello, so after flashing a firmware file to a previously firmware-locked MacBook (2015 a1466 820-00165 2925), the MacBook starts up and is lock free but the serial number is not the original (which I understand), but after changing the serial number back to the correct one in the bin file and re-flashing, the MacBook doesn't start. Is there a trick to this? does the model number also have to be changed? does that whole line have to be changed? 'thanks in advance everyone
                    Mike
                    post the original bios and S / N on the case ...

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoHB View Post
                      Mike
                      Did you also modify the Fsys checksum

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...43&postcount=5
                      4.3. Apple

Did the new bios have clean ME firmware
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank you for the video tutorial! I learned a lot and got it working (it was the checksum)
                        Last edited by SanDiegoHB; 04-02-2022, 08:40 AM. Reason: incomplete

Comment

A1466 unlock

Hi, i have an A1466 with EFI lock, i don't have the original bin file and i've tried many files but same problem, macbook stuck at the end of the logo bar. Could someone send me a working file please.
                          Last edited by housdi; 04-27-2022, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Re: A1466 unlock

Originally posted by housdi View Post
                            Hi, i have an A1466 with EFI lock, i don't have the original bin file and i've tried many files but same problem, macbook stuck at the end of the logo bar. Could someone send me a working file please.
                            post S / N ... EMC ... motherboard model ... the bios that hangs at the end of the logo bar, even if it is not original ...

Comment

Request Macbook a1466 bios unlock

Hello i have a MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017), its with password, i have original dump, can anybody help me. I will attach original dump here.Thanks in advance
                              Last edited by piernov; 06-24-2022, 09:23 AM. Reason: remove link to external host

Comment

Re: Request Macbook a1466 bios unlock

Post the bios file in the forum, do not use external links.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Try
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hackymc View Post
                                    Hello i have a MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017), its with password, i have original dump, can anybody help me. I will attach original dump here. https://www.mediafire.com/file/s1x34...ginal.bin/file Thanks in advance
                                    try...
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, now i put here the file. i dont see section attach, i am new.

I will attach now.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

I will attach now.
                                        Just try any off the 2 posted above. both have pass removed

Comment

I will attach now.
                                          Very well, that will help all members have a repository of documents to compare and refer to to solve bios problems by themselves if they want.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X