Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony KDL-47V5100

Way above my pay grade
    if you can't spend 15$ for parts and Co. you better not buy further flat tvs, complex devices need usually many parts and/or complex tools, not only hands, scissors, cutter, glue and so on...

Comment

It’s not the $15. I don’t know how to use it. By the way I used to live in Busnago.

Comment

I don’t know how to use it.
        i suppose if one buy a device to repair is ready to study something, there's no magic stick or another men that do it for you for free, Big TVs are not simple, must be start with easier devices like monitors.
        I used to live in Busnago.
        This what means?
        Last edited by Davi.p; 01-23-2020, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I lived in a town in the province of Bergamo. Not too far from Milan.

Here in the United States it is not worth fixing most tvs and definitely not monitors.
          Used 46 inch tvs that work are sold in my area for around $50. Not worth the time to work on them to then make $10.
          Last edited by Malachi; 01-23-2020, 05:21 AM.

Comment

$50? i suspected this.. but it is an insult to the technology...
            but i was meaning repairing monitors only as a school purpose. Bigger the devices, bigger the problems... trust me..
            Have you ever heard a surgeon to pass directly from gymnasium to gashing the stomachs?
            If there the landfills are not surveilled you can catch how many monitors you want, and you can also close them after surery with scissors in their body!
            Last edited by Davi.p; 01-23-2020, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X