• Show
Clear All

Re: ASUS u31sd LAPTOP WILL NOT TURN ON

Got the diode and fets Installed them no luck still does not power on

Comment

Originally posted by CR Designs View Post
      Got the diode and fets Installed them no luck still does not power on
      well lets go over your test procedure and make sure we are on same page because obviously there has been misdiagnosed parts and when we test these parts you will either need to take pictures of you testing those components or a youtube video because i think and pretty sure after reading all this that you don't fully understand how to test those components...

and it don't help without schematic's but i need to know more behind the story of how this pc got damaged, yes i know that it was done with wrong power cord, however how long did it run with wrong cord? or did it kill it instantly? was it too high or too low voltage all the details will help....
      Last edited by heavymachines; 03-07-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by heavymachines View Post
        well lets go over your test procedure and make sure we are on same page because obviously there has been misdiagnosed parts and when we test these parts you will either need to take pictures of you testing those components or a youtube video because i think and pretty sure after reading all this that you don't fully understand how to test those components...

and it don't help without schematic's but i need to know more behind the story of how this pc got damaged, yes i know that it was done with wrong power cord, however how long did it run with wrong cord? or did it kill it instantly? was it too high or too low voltage all the details will help....
        My daughter had the laptop at work and someone plugged the office phone charger it to it. That's all she knows. I do agree with you that I most likely did not test some parts the correct way. And I think there were parts that were missed

Comment

Working...
        X