Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP G6 DA0R13MB6E1 QUANTA R13 REV. E / No power, No LEDs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP G6 DA0R13MB6E1 QUANTA R13 REV. E / No power, No LEDs...

I changed the resistance and put on a new one ... now it brings me 22.6 ohms the first one I don't know why but it had risen to 23.8 ohms ... but the problem remains the same ... the connector led turns on but the pc no ... I measured the inductors with the tester but no one gives me value ... isn't that the cap that I removed pc16 serves?

Comment

Originally posted by antony.ag View Post
      I changed the resistance and put on a new one ... now it brings me 22.6 ohms the first one I don't know why but it had risen to 23.8 ohms ... but the problem remains the same ... the connector led turns on but the pc no ... I measured the inductors with the tester but no one gives me value ... isn't that the cap that I removed pc16 serves?
      Just a stupid question.. Did you press the power button?
      I assume that the led comes on as soon as you plug in AC?
      What happens when you press the power button?

There have to be at least 3.3v and 5v on two coils. Or else nothing would work. Also no led's would light up.

Comment

hehehe ... of course I pressed the power button ... but the only LED that lights up is the one on the connector
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by antony.ag View Post
          hehehe ... of course I pressed the power button ... but the only LED that lights up is the one on the connector
          Does anything happen when you press the power button?

Comment

nothing happens no other led access the processor fan doesn't even turn ...

Comment

how is it possible that these inductors do not arrive current ??? what could i verify?

Comment

KvnTM if I try to measure that mosfet pq52 that indicated in the post 1 loser18? given that he also gave him no value

Comment

I tried to test the mosfet pq52 pin 1 and pin 3 brings me 19 volts I can not understand why the inductors do not bring me value ... what could I measure and control please :-(

Comment

pc59 at the touch with the finger turns off the connector led

Comment

Originally posted by loser18 View Post
                      Reflashed, but got no led however all pins read 3.3V except pin4...

Also noticed that hex of your file is different so flashed it back with original dump & got led back on & BIOS voltages are OK...

BTW mine is 4mb...

ATTACHING MY DUMP, SOMEONE MAY FIND IT USEFUL, BUT PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT'S UNTESTED...
                      10000% working. Thanks

Comment

Hp g6 quanta r13 pd11 is
                        open

Comment

did you fix it ? i have the same problem with hp g6

Comment

to buy this motherboard on the internet which code should I consider?

Comment

Originally posted by whaldsz View Post
                              What do you get at +VA and pin 1 of PU9?

Pin 2 of PQ18?

Pin 1 of PD4?
                              i have same board G6 DA0R13MB6E1 QUANTA R13 REV. E

PU 2 getting heat please help

Comment

Working...
                              X