KD-60X690E 2 Blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KD-60X690E 2 Blinks

I got an issue with 2 blinks on model KD-60X690E. Does anyone have the service manual?
    Attached Files

Re: KD-60X690E 2 Blinks

2 blinks is usually a power supply fault.

Comment

You need to give the voltage readings on the connectors as shown on the pcb
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dick_barton; 07-18-2020, 10:05 AM.
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I replaced the main board and it fixed it. It was really odd because the service manual said it was the power supply

Comment

HI I have the same problem with 2 blinks on model KD-60X690E. Does anyone have the power board schematic. no power to black light led. led ok

Comment

What voltage do you have at BL_ON at connector CN200

Do you have all the other supplies 5V and 12.7V

What voltage do you have on the pins of CN306 as you power up. The voltage may shoot up and drop just as quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
              What voltage do you have at BL_ON at connector CN200

Do you have all the other supplies 5V and 12.7V

What voltage do you have on the pins of CN306 as you power up. The voltage may shoot up and drop just as quickly.
              Too late, I already sent it out to my client months ago. Main board replacement fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Plurxtc1 View Post
                Too late, I already sent it out to my client months ago. Main board replacement fixed it.
                Hi
                My answer was to petersanchen who has a similar fault to yours

Comment

This model, most likely has a wide-spread problem with the main board!

In 2018, my sister received one and it was unusable, according to her. It was broken when it was brand new, in our eyes!
                  ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Hi dick_barton Thank You for the quick reply. I have 5 volts standby on Cn201. Everything else did not have voltage; even the Acd on the set. I bypassed standby votage to Ps on and T/con on and Bl on with jumper wirers. Then I got 12 volts on T con Cn200 and all the 12 volt on Cn201. No voltage on Cn300 for back light and I have power on C306, C304 and C303 CAP. So what should be the volatage on ACd?

Comment

If you are testing the power supply them disconnect it from the mainboard. Use a 1K resistor and connect between the 5V standby and PS_On and a second 1K resistor between 5V standby and BL_On and see if the backlights come up

No voltage on Cn300 for back light and I have power on C306, C304 and C303 CAP. So what should be the volatage on ACd?
                      What voltage on C306, C304, C303 ?
                      Last edited by dick_barton; 01-15-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

i have 118dc on my meter. but nothing on cn300

Comment

What's the voltage rating on those 3 capacitors.
                          What was the result of the test suggested in post #11

Comment

Also

I see that the positive connection of those 3 capacitors connect to CN300 so I don't understand why you say you have no voltage at CN300

The backlight is made up of 10 strips (5 type A and 5 Type B) each having 5 leds per strip so a total of 50 leds
                            If the leds are 3V type then the 155V @ 0.5A as written on the power supply would indicate they are all connected in series (50 * 3.1V = 155V)

The 118V that you measure would seem to indicate that the BL_ON has not been activated to boost the supply up to the required 155V
                            or that you have an issue around the led driver or an led fault.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by dick_barton; 01-15-2021, 09:50 AM.

Comment

i would suggest first remove load from the main boards and turn it on to see the 2 blinks remain 2 or more or it cleared.. for example remove the Tuner socket .... disconnect WiFi module. also disconnect the LVDS between main boards & T-CON ..

Comment

the cn300 is control by q301 on the ground side i dont have gate volt on q301 118v is low I will check on that supply tonight. i need schematic. do you know where can i buy or download it.

Comment

There could be no gate voltage for a number of reasons.
                                  Faulty mosfet, faulty led driver IC, or led driver IC not enabled ie no BL_On asserted.

Comment

I got a main board from ebay fixed the problem nothing wrong with the power board

Comment

Well you got there in the end which is good.
                                      I wonder if your original main board was not sending the backlight enable signal to the backlight control / led driver circuit.

Comment

Working...
                                      X