Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
    Were you able to enter the bios settings before the "HP Endpoint Security Controller Problem" message popped up?
    No. I downloaded the original (Eredeti) BIOS, ran the unlock program, wrote back the new content, and started the machine. I started it several times because it was hard to start. When the screen came up, that's what it said.
    Another question: In what order should the battery, the battery, and the adapter be reconnected?
    thx:szuts

Comment

im going out off my mind! can somebody please help me. i have a hp elitebook 745 g5 and i cant get in to BIOS because of password. can someone walk me through it?
      sigpicGramse

Comment

Originally posted by Gramse View Post
        im going out off my mind! can somebody please help me. i have a hp elitebook 745 g5 and i cant get in to BIOS because of password. can someone walk me through it?
        First you have to buy a device called "Programmer", learn how to use it, use it to dump the bios file in your bios chip, use the forum's automatic RC unlocker to remove the password, write down the bios file ,which password deleted ,back to the device.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          First you have to buy a device called "Programmer", learn how to use it, use it to dump the bios file in your bios chip, use the forum's automatic RC unlocker to remove the password, write down the bios file ,which password deleted ,back to the device.
          Okej, guess its kinda like going back to school then. Thanks alot man, really appreciate the help.
          sigpicGramse

Comment

Hey guys, I have an HP Probook g7 i believe. I had to swap out the motherboard for a client and need to change the serial back to the original. I dumped the firmware but it seems the HP bios is encrypted. I can't locate the serial number in HxD as I can typically do. Is there a method for decrypting the bios so I can change the serial?

Comment

Originally posted by polymolz View Post
              Hey guys, I have an HP Probook g7 i believe. I had to swap out the motherboard for a client and need to change the serial back to the original. I dumped the firmware but it seems the HP bios is encrypted. I can't locate the serial number in HxD as I can typically do. Is there a method for decrypting the bios so I can change the serial?
              Use NbDmiFit : https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=NbDmiFit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi,
                I have zbook 15 g3, i have used the hp unlocker tool and it created a unlock file but password has not been removed, can anyone help please.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by magictouch View Post
                  Hi,
                  I have zbook 15 g3, i have used the hp unlocker tool and it created a unlock file but password has not been removed, can anyone help please.
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72246
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi,
                    I used the HP unlock tool with 840 G6 8gen but no success
                    Any help pls ?

Comment

Because G6 is supported by rcunlocker, not this old tool. Use rcunlocker on your original EC dump.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                        Because G6 is supported by rcunlocker, not this old tool. Use rcunlocker on your original EC dump.
                        Thank you but when i drop the 32mb file on rcunlocker i have an error
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by zak53; 09-11-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                          i found it it was in the back of the motherborad
                          Last edited by zak53; 09-11-2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Thank you
                            Mohammed Mohan

Comment

Thank u it working

Comment

HP EliteBook 745 G4 TRAVOLTA-6050A2834601 MB A01
                                i have issue with Power-on Authentification
                                here are my original main and EC bios bin, please anyone can clear for me
                                THX
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Smeek; 09-28-2022, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeek View Post
                                  HP EliteBook 745 G4 TRAVOLTA-6050A2834601 MB A01
                                  i have issue with Power-on Authentification
                                  here are my original main and EC bios bin, please anyone can clear for me
                                  THX
                                  SOLVED
                                  i attach the working bios clean
                                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you very much .

Comment

Thank You and more power

Comment

Hi.
                                        i have 2 zbook 17 g4, i read the bios and unlocked it with unlocker. the laptops turn on but the fans spin 100% and the screen is black. As i was reading the forum i saw in one of the posts that updating the bios solved the problem, can someone do this for me? thanks in advance
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys can somebody explain to me why is the password still there even after RCUnlocking the 128 chip.. It's an HP 745 G6

Comment

Working...
                                          X