Hisense 60K390PAG stuck on boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisense 60K390PAG stuck on boot

Hi this is my first question here so hopefully I can stay out of the naughty corner. I have spent time looking on here for solutions and now will ask.

The TV was given to me as it stopped working. It is almost certain there was a power surge around the time it stopped. When turned on it says Hisense powered by android. Then the screen goes black then displays the next image which the colours change a bit but never goes past that. I have tried all sorts of reset etc and believe it has corrupted firmware. I have contacted Hisense Australia and they say they have no firmware available for it.

I was suspicious of one of the power supply caps so have just replaced all three with no change. All voltage regulators test in spec as per the post on here.

I did find a post here with similar post and a firmware by usb fixed it. Just cant find any to try.

Pics as per site rules.
    Attached Files

Re: Hisense 60K390PAG stuck on boot

you might be on he right track, had that problem with a sony a while ago, storm borked the firmware, update/re-pair brought it back to life. If you do find it. be sure to save it in case it's needed again.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 06-18-2022, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I have spent hours looking for some firmware for this thing with no luck. I have seen the board for sale in sizes from 50, 55 and 60 inch. I would be even keen to try and see it will start an update with any firmware as if it does not do that I may as well take it to the dump. Any links to something I could try as a test?

Comment

Originally posted by tricky74 View Post
        I have spent hours looking for some firmware for this thing with no luck. I have seen the board for sale in sizes from 50, 55 and 60 inch. I would be even keen to try and see it will start an update with any firmware as if it does not do that I may as well take it to the dump. Any links to something I could try as a test?
        So can your just call Hisense for the firmware. This is from their site in question and answers about your TV.

How can I get the latest firmware for my TV?
        Hisense Customer Support provide all television firmwares and are required to verify your specific television before providing any firmware. If there is an available firmware version available we will provide it immediately for you to access along with instructions on how to update. Please be with your product and contact Hisense Customer Support on 1800 447 367. *Hisense Customer Support hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7:00pm AEST and weekends from 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST

Comment

Yeah funny that. I also saw a post on Facebook in Australia stating they have firmware available and how to do it. However I have contacted them twice and they say there is nothing available to them. Even older versions. I believe that is not true but what can I do.

Comment

Maybe one has a firmware dump file. Then all you need is a flash programmer

Comment

Yeah funny that. I also saw a post on Facebook in Australia stating they have firmware available and how to do it. However I have contacted them twice and they say there is nothing available to them. Even older versions. I believe that is not true but what can I do.
              People and protectionism I really get sick of them.

Comment

yep, they don't want to give out the firmware because they just want to sell more tvs, WHEN will they realize that people are not going to just turn around and buy the same brand again.

Comment

Originally posted by keeney123 View Post
                  So can your just call Hisense for the firmware. This is from their site in question and answers about your TV.

How can I get the latest firmware for my TV?
                  Hisense Customer Support provide all television firmwares and are required to verify your specific television before providing any firmware. If there is an available firmware version available we will provide it immediately for you to access along with instructions on how to update. Please be with your product and contact Hisense Customer Support on 1800 447 367. *Hisense Customer Support hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 7:00pm AEST and weekends from 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST
                  +10
                  call them and have rest.

Comment

It is a good thing to know as I will never buy this brand for this reason. And any tv I do buy I will be sure to get the firmware on usb before it breaks.

Comment

It is a good thing to know as I will never buy this brand for this reason. And any tv I do buy I will be sure to get the firmware on usb before it breaks.
                      If more people would do this, then perhaps people would have some say in the products they buy. Somehow, the TV industry like the phone industry convinced people to pay top dollar for their products and then lose control of ownership of the products they buy.
                      One gets a TV. Then pays to have cable. Then has to watch commercials and some commercials are then boosted in volume to an annoying level. Sure, you get 200 channels. Many of those channels are repeated in different formats. Most of the channels have nothing but, junk on them. Many of the movies and programs on the TV date back to several decades and you have already seen them 100 times. Now, the TV manufacturers want to do what the car manufactures have already done that is, to have you completely dependent on them so they can charge more and more money for junk.
                      So good for you to put some demands on the TV industry.

Comment

I shit-canned cable years ago, when I realized I was watching 10 minutes of adds for about 9 minutes of the actual show and paying about 100 dollars a month for the privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                          I shit-canned cable years ago, when I realized I was watching 10 minutes of adds for about 9 minutes of the actual show and paying about 100 dollars a month for the privilege.
                          Right on. Same here.

Comment

i have just watched a video on youtube the area by the hdmi ports etc is there a reset button point? you may have too use a pin etc to press it for about 20 seconds with tv switched on

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                              i have just watched a video on youtube the area by the hdmi ports etc is there a reset button point? you may have too use a pin etc to press it for about 20 seconds with tv switched on
                              hisense have only SW reset command. no mechanical on...
                              don't trust always whats mean to me °YouAad° ""YouTube""

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                                hisense have only SW reset command. no mechanical on...
                                don't trust always whats mean to me °YouAad° ""YouTube""
                                seems a genuine video?
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JssDct_L0qo

Comment

Here is firamware link check
                                  https://www.kazmielecom.com/rsag7-820-5819-firmware/

Comment

Hi this is my first question here so hopefully I can stay out of the naughty corner. I have spent time looking on here for solutions and now will ask.

The TV was given to me as it stopped working. It is almost certain there was a power surge around the time it stopped. When turned on it says Hisense powered by android. Then the screen goes black then displays the next image which the colours change a bit but never goes past that. I have tried all sorts of reset etc and believe it has corrupted firmware. I have contacted Hisense Australia and they say they have no firmware available for it.

I was suspicious of one of the power supply caps so have just replaced all three with no change. All voltage regulators test in spec as per the post on here.

I did find a post here with similar post and a firmware by usb fixed it. Just cant find any to try.

Pics as per site rules.
                                    Here is your firmware link
                                    https://www.kazmielecom.com/rsag7-820-5819-firmware/

Comment

I believe the reset button is on the ROKU tv and not the android ones.
                                      I have tried the link provided and cannot work out how to make it work. All it wants to do is install adblockers and other bcrap. I watched the video on how to do it but it does not really work the same foe me. Seems dodgy.

Comment

I believe the reset button is on the ROKU tv and not the android ones.
                                        I have tried the link provided and cannot work out how to make it work. All it wants to do is install adblockers and other bcrap. I watched the video on how to do it but it does not really work the same foe me. Seems dodgy.
                                        Does your TV have a reset button or a hole that has the words reset next to it?

Have to tried to unplug the tv while the TV is still on and then waiting for one minute and then plugging it in again. I guess in your case that would be while the screen says Hi Sense powered by Android?

Lastly have you tried this method.
                                        https://tvnoob.com/hisense-tv-stuck-...ndby-mode-fix/
                                        Last edited by keeney123; 07-22-2022, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X