This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all new here just beginning to do component level repair have most of the equipment just need to learn how to read a schematic :p

Comment

Hi all, I am a new member. Found this site by searching for motherboard schematics for my dell inspiron. Got what i was looking for. I am trying to learn laptop repairs.

Comment

I am a new member and seeking to introduce ... worked at IBM, Qualcomm and more recently AMD. I believe most things , including electronics, should be repaired once when they fail. This reduces the cost of ownership , saves the environment some and sometimes exposes design weaknesses. I an Australian in the US from Melbourne ex IBM Wangaratta. I am here to try to get a HP Envi 13 schematic where the unit ramps up 3.3V when the charging brick is attached then the 3.3V immediately collapses. I assume this is some power system issue. Thanks Bob.

Comment

Hi to all BadCaps members,
          Wow, I've been repairing electronics for years and I'm so glad to find this site. I'm glad to see so many people still interested in learning and repairing electronics of all kinds.
          I hope to meet you in in a future post.
          Thake care,
          Chris

Comment

So my username is Staticmaker. I'm a musician/ engineer and am learning to repair the broken laptops around my house. There's not a whole lot to say. I ended up here when googling schematics for a laptop. Thanks for letting me in

Comment

hello, im jabam and im fanatic of electronics devices..im still learning on many field and i want more to gain knowledge..im newbie here in this forum and i hope so, i woukd learn dso many knowledge about electronics esp. in laptop/mobilephone..

thank you so much,admin and all staff of this forum..

Comment

HELLO...Im jabam,im newbie here in this forum..
                im a fanatic of electronis devices that gave me a exciting feeling on how to repair and troubleshoot.

im still learning in this kind of field, and i hope so i would gain more knowledge in this forum that would help me expand my knowledge.

thank you for approving me here..thank you admin and all staff..

Comment

Hi all, folks call me Gaz, I am 40 & live in Scotland.

I am no computer expert, I understand basics and have repaired a few basic motherboard faults. Looking to get more in to board repair levels but most importantly grow my knowledge on how motherboards/laptops actually work and learn more troubleshooting skills.

Comment

Aloha, Im Johnny. Just learning...a whirlpool control board schematic brought me here mass other info sharing will keep me here...appreciate the platform and peoples effort to spread info...mahalo

Comment

Bom dia! sou da area de TI e procuro informaçoes. preciso do esquema da placa do not Lenovo Ideapad 3 15iml05 Gs452 Gs552 Gs752 Nm-c781. ele liga pisca a tela e fica neste loop. se alguem puder me ajudar fico grato...

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi all I'm Martin and I'm trying to get into electronics, mostly laptop repairs. I joined the forum hoping to get some help

Comment

Hello,
                            Barry here. I am currently a full time RVer. Retired, previously a Mech Eng. Now needing hobby that takes up little space. Chose Arduino / ESP32 to play with.
                            That led me to learning more about electronics. And that led me here.
                            Barry Jensen,
                            Nomad

Comment

Hello,

I'm Andy, i live in Austria and my TV brought me here I registered, because i want to learn how to fix stuff myself

Comment

hello everyone! thanks for accepting my request ))

Comment

if anyone alive here? I am trying to get some info on laptop repair guidance as a time ago I had qualification of computer technician, but for a long time not done anything but comparing specifications...I want to be able with people around to improve my knowledge, so I could do the same and to help someone with advice in a future.
                                  HELLO again!

Comment

I am Vladimirs from Latvia. I do live in UK now.

Comment

Hi Everyone. Decided to build on my interests in electronics, especially repair and was directed to the forums from Learning Electronic Repair on YouTube.

Looking forwards to being an active member in the community.

Comment

hello there!
                                        I register because my feeling tels me that I can learn something new here and I hope that other members are user friendly

Comment

Hello
                                          Hope this forum broadens my horizons.

Comment

Working...
                                          X