Ciao at all i m italia i m from Genoa

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello everyone my name is miguel i am mexican
      i love electronics and wanna learn some more
      thanks for let me in

Comment

hello world! I'm Reparaman and I need help fixing the bios of a notebook HP pavilion dv5-1020es, hope anyone can help!

Comment

I introduce myself, I am a technician / student of electronic engineering. I repair PC and a little bit of everything.

I found the forum very interesting to share experiences and opinions about the problems that afflict us.

Comment

Hi everyone
            Rochester NY here. A lifetime of techie stuff, first chemistry, then IT for a couple of decades before getting hooked on fixing electronics vs throwing it out. My dad was an electronics te h for decades and tried to gift me all his components and tubes.

Looking forward to a great community and learning a bunch of stuff.

Comment

Greetings:

I just registered as my motivation is to locate documentation in support of repairing legacy monitors from Apple i.e. Apple Cinema Display 30" model A1083.

My current occupation is retiring...so far I'm pretty good at it. However I find great satisfaction in making repairs others have given up on. I hope the membership can help me down this journey with mutual support.

Regards

Background:
              1/ MSEE
              2/ 27 yrs. as a military contractor

Comment

Hi guys, just joined today to learn (despite being 60). I'm currently trying to get an HP Probook back on the road and this excellent forum popped up on a Google search.

I can see there is a vast pool o9f knowledge here, so I'm diving straight in.

Ali

Comment

Hello, trying to find reliable capacitors during current unprecedented heat wave in UK and discovered this most unique place ! Already answered a query I had about Suntan caps ( bit ironic in this weather !)
                  So recently retired but still repairing stuff to keep the grey matter from atrophying, this place seems ideal for me !
                  All the best to you all.

Comment

Hi, joined the other week after finding site while looking for info on a Kanto YU6.
                    I'm an electronics tech (mature) and always looking for sources of new info and this forum seems to have that in buckets full!

Regards, Bob

Comment

Всем привет!

Comment

I did an Electronics repair course in 1996 and then did a few repairs for people in my town.

Comment

hello I am Mkii (philippe) automotive diagnostician and I play with automotive calculators and computers. happy to be among you

Comment

Всем Привет!

Comment

Hello,
                              My name is Marcell, I'm new and the beginner in this field
                              I do have some basic knowledge
                              Thanks

Comment

I'm trying to troubleshoot the MBP 13 2019 logic board after the liquid damage
                                I did find out that the coils next to the mosfet's have shorts to the ground?
                                The coils are marked R22 and R47 are shorten to the ground and all capacitors along the CPU
                                What do you think is it bad CPU, shorten mosfet or capacitor?
                                The logic board draw 0.46A and 20.2V
                                The CPU is very hot
                                It is very difficult to locate that fault
                                The logic board is 820-01598-A
                                I'm looking for some tips from more experienced Members then me
                                Thank you

Comment

Hello,
                                  My name is Marcello
                                  I'm new hear, and beginner in logic board repair field
                                  I'm trying to troubleshoot the MBP 13 2019 logic board after the liquid damage
                                  I did find out that the coils next to the mosfet's have shorts to the ground?
                                  The coils are marked R22 and R47 are shorten to the ground and all capacitors along the CPU
                                  What do you think is it bad CPU, shorten mosfet or capacitor?
                                  The logic board draw 0.46A and 20.2V
                                  The CPU is very hot
                                  It is very difficult to locate that fault
                                  The logic board is 820-01598-A
                                  I'm looking for some tips from more experienced Members then me
                                  Thank you

Comment

Hi all, my name is Ben, in the vein of the first posts - my first computer was a commodore VIC 20 - the precursor to the 64!
                                    I am a farmer and therefore a fixer!
                                    Anything from welding up broken machinery to soldering in replacement capacitors in electronics, and these days replacing dodgy cells in lithium batteries for tools. Only altering code when I'm following someone's guide! Keen to not be part of the consumer disposable waste problem! Right to repair! And Hack to keep running when support stops!
                                    Currently trying to get a panasonic touchpad from 2012 running again after a mate botched a bios password reset & windows reinstall. Compounded by the fact it's my first use of a windows machine this century!Found the model was mentioned in this group.

Next repair jobs: wife's car brakes, daughters iphone touchscreen (dropped this morning with case open), elevated work platform remote control linkages, tractor 3pl cylinder, tipper hydraulic pump, fill in 4 wombat holes breaking in under the exclusion fence so I can get back to planting a couple of thousand new plants.

Sure I'll be back to this forum quite a bit over time, Cheers.

Comment

Hi.
                                      I am not a professional repairer or anything but i like to read new info

Comment

hi I'm paul1974 and I am new to this forum.i am a fully qualified electrician with a keen interest in electronics
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-20-2022, 11:58 PM.

Comment

I am looking for a schematic diagram for a 50R6 hisense LED tv main board,part number 50A6502EA. I can't seem to find it anywhere online and was wondering if anyone knew the best sites to search for TV schematics

Comment

Working...
                                          X